Most demanding buyer EVER

I recieved this message from the buyer...10 days after the auction ended and I had to file 18 seperate payment requests. This buyer has to fucking be kidding.

Dear Seller

This is very Important

I do not understand why did you not send me the 2 invoices like i request.

Please do not ship my cds, and hold them.

I want my cds shipped in 2 packages.

First package only Booklets and back covers.

Second package only silver cd.

The 2 packages should not be shipped at the same time, second package should be shipped 10 days after the first package.

For the First package, i want you join all the booklets and sandwich them with 2 pieces of a very hard strong flat sturdy cardboard box (bigger then the size of the booklets),then tape it for the booklets did not get out. and do the same for back covers, join all the back covers and sandwich them with 2 pieces of a very hard strong flat sturdy cardboard box (bigger then the size of the back covers),then tape it for the back covers did not get out.

Then tape together the 2 cardboard sandwich, (the booklets cardboard sandwich and the back cover cardboard sandwich) and cover them with a plastic air bobble film and put it inside of a very hard strong sturdy cardboard box.

For the second package Package, please make a pile of the silver cd, and between each silver cd put a soft plastic film (that are normaly used to protect food in the refrigerator)this will avoid the cd get friction and by this way avoid to get wear and scratched, then cover all that pile of cd with a soft plastic film between each cd, with a plastic air bobble, and put it inside of a very hard strong sturdy cardboard box, and fill the empty space with some plastic protections or papers.

Each of the 2 packages send has "Gift" declare $20 and for the package of the booklets and covers, write "used inserts", and for the package of the silver cd write "used silver cd"

I will pay you the shipping of more one box, so please say how much it`s that i pay you by your paypal email.

Please say if you understand what itry to explain, and do not ship before you talk first to me.

Thank you

Recipes in Chinese are easier to follow. WTF???

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just return his money and tell him to go fuck himself.....okay that probably ain't the best for customer service....maybe tell him, in a nice way, to go fuck himself! :D

I would just return his money and tell him to go fuck himself.....okay that probably ain't the best for customer service....maybe tell him, in a nice way, to go fuck himself! :D

:rofl2: Mike, You're Awesome! That's Hilarious!

Good Lord. If ever there was anyone begging to be shipped a box full of dead cockroaches and dog poo, it's this guy.

Good Lord. If ever there was anyone begging to be shipped a box full of dead cockroaches and dog poo, it's this guy.

:)

Sounds like this buyer is taking life and those little silver coasters WAY too seriously...

And nicely put Mr. Butt, nicely put.

Yeah, I think Mike's offered the only possible solution for this transaction. What a f*cking clown this dude is.

If he's prepared to pay what's the problem (remembering to add a service fee)? I guess after 16 years of trading online I have seen more than a few hardcore requests.

If he's prepared to pay what's the problem (remembering to add a service fee)? I guess after 16 years of trading online I have seen more than a few hardcore requests.

If by service fee you mean at least an extra $20 or so, I'd agree. That's the only way I'd bother with all that rubbish; if there was adequate reimbursement. Purely for the fact that there are a billion better ways to spend one's time than going through all that shit for a couple of CDs. ;)

I recieved this message from the buyer...10 days after the auction ended and I had to file 18 seperate payment requests. This buyer has to fucking be kidding.

Dear Seller

This is very Important

I do not understand why did you not send me the 2 invoices like i request.

Please do not ship my cds, and hold them.

I want my cds shipped in 2 packages.

First package only Booklets and back covers.

Second package only silver cd.

The 2 packages should not be shipped at the same time, second package should be shipped 10 days after the first package.

For the First package, i want you join all the booklets and sandwich them with 2 pieces of a very hard strong flat sturdy cardboard box (bigger then the size of the booklets),then tape it for the booklets did not get out. and do the same for back covers, join all the back covers and sandwich them with 2 pieces of a very hard strong flat sturdy cardboard box (bigger then the size of the back covers),then tape it for the back covers did not get out.

Then tape together the 2 cardboard sandwich, (the booklets cardboard sandwich and the back cover cardboard sandwich) and cover them with a plastic air bobble film and put it inside of a very hard strong sturdy cardboard box.

For the second package Package, please make a pile of the silver cd, and between each silver cd put a soft plastic film (that are normaly used to protect food in the refrigerator)this will avoid the cd get friction and by this way avoid to get wear and scratched, then cover all that pile of cd with a soft plastic film between each cd, with a plastic air bobble, and put it inside of a very hard strong sturdy cardboard box, and fill the empty space with some plastic protections or papers.

Each of the 2 packages send has "Gift" declare $20 and for the package of the booklets and covers, write "used inserts", and for the package of the silver cd write "used silver cd"

I will pay you the shipping of more one box, so please say how much it`s that i pay you by your paypal email.

Please say if you understand what itry to explain, and do not ship before you talk first to me.

Thank you

Recipes in Chinese are easier to follow. WTF???

Get the fuck outta here?

Knobhead...

Here are his latest demands. What a dork! I want to cancel the damn transactions.

Dear Seller

Why did you not send the invoices like i request ?

Please do like i explain in my last message, because every time, the seller had told me that they do like you say and never had problems by the way of shipping without jewel cases, i had received the booklets and the back covers very damage.

You know today the international delivery is very brutal, and if the items are not very well protect, they will arrived damage for sure.

So the way i had explain is the better way, the only save way, this will avoid problems of receive the items damage, and to make complains to paypal, and you received the items back with damage, and we chare negative feedbacks.

About the sandwich cardboards, is very easy you only have to cut 2 pieaces of a used very strong sturdy cardboard box (i can that free, they are used to protect TV, washing machines etc)

About to ship in 2 packages of course i pay you a extra shipping rate.

About the strong cardboard boxes you can get one used box for free, but should be a very hard strong sturdy cardboard box.

i can pay you more $15 for this way of packing, for more one package and for the 2 shippings, But remember that is you that should have the concerne to protect very well the items to avoid they get damage when the package get some impacts during the delivery, because is your responsability that i received the items in the conditions i win.

about the 2 packages be shipped in 10 diferent days, if to avoid the packages stoped in the costumer service about one month or 2 months, and be opened.

Because your delivery is not interest in small packages when small value is declared.

I was touched for you told me that you need the money and i`m a person the purchase a lot and i would like this trasaction went well for i could be your client in the future and give you a very big positive feedback.

I hope we resolve this in the best way, so please answered me.

This is very late in Portugal and i only can be in touched with in 9 hours

• My Little Pony

If he's prepared to pay what's the problem (remembering to add a service fee)?

Exactly. Take his money, and a bit more for your trouble--tell him it costs more due to size and weight (not entirely a lie)--and complete the transaction. He gets his CDs; you get his money, and a story.

He's probably a decent chap, but man, it must be said... what an absolute freak. Taking his hobby way, waaaaay to serious.

"sandwich them"???? :christmas:

Yeah... I like that.

You should put the CDs between 2 pieces of bread... just tell him it was the softest thing you could pack them with.

A couple of thoughts.

Maybe the customer has just had his fill of crappy packaging in overseas shipments?

OR

With his detailed description of how everything is to be done, is he setting up a bogus claim against Dave if instructions are not followed to the exact detail?

Just wondering.....

Exactly. Take his money, and a bit more for your trouble--tell him it costs more due to size and weight (not entirely a lie)--and complete the transaction. He gets his CDs; you get his money, and a story.

Can you take a few hours out of your day tomorrow and find me some 'free boxes' and cut out perfectly shaped sturdy squares to protect the cd's...you must have nothing better to do? ;) Way too much work to protect used cd's.

I wrote back and said I didn't have the time and patience to find and cut out boxes and meet all of his demands. I gave him 3 options and that he had to choose one.

1) Send it the way I've been sending for 8 years, with 4000 positive feedback and lots of returning customers I can't be doing too much wrong.

2) I ship the 18 cd's in 9 seperate jewel cases to protect the cd's. 2 discs and inserts in each jewel case. Ship in a box. The cost will be 22$ more than I had originaly quoted, but the cd's will be protected to his liking.

3) I refund him and we cancel all 18 transactions on Ebay.

Those cd's were sold on August 8th, we are now the 18th, will this thing ever go away?

• My Little Pony

Can you take a few hours out of your day tomorrow and find me some 'free boxes' and cut out perfectly shaped sturdy squares to protect the cd's...you must have nothing better to do...I thought so!

Fair enough. Ultimately it's your call. You can also tell him he should have stated his demands before he bid, and ship 'em they way you normally would. Let us know how it goes, either way.

• My Little Pony

I wrote back and said I didn't have the time and patience to find and cut out boxes and meet all of his demands...

Those cd's were sold on August 8th, we are now the 18th, will this thing ever go away?

Was this the bastard that outbid me on all your Canadian AOR listings? If so, cancel the transaction and give them to me. ;)

Wow, I missed the part about there being $18 CDs. In that case, ignore my additional $20 request above, and change it to $100. :lol:

What a freak. Having said that I've had to deal with people like that on a regular basis for over 20 years. If you think it's fun dealing with this guy over the e-mail, imagine the days before the internet! Try talking on the phone with some guy from Israel while he spends fifteen minutes breaking down exactly how he wants his records shipped...and busting into Hebrew (probably swearing) in frustration because you need him to repeat something because of his thick accent. Or the customer from France who just spent over $1000 on Beatles collectibles and now thinks he has the right to tell you ALL the reasons why French people hate Americans. Joy. :doh:

I like the 3 options you gave him. I would do the same thing.

Np - Richard Page - Shelter Me

www.wishingwellonline.com