The Brave

My wife said that most of the hard rock CDs that I play sound the same. But when she heard Battle Cries blasting in our CD player, she hummed along the melodies.

• My Little Pony

My wife said that most of the hard rock CDs that I play sound the same. But when she heard Battle Cries blasting in our CD player, she hummed along the melodies.

Man, I need to find a woman that will sing along to my hard rock music, and not just Bon Jovi or the other lame shit.

The Brave: "Battle Cries" is hands-down my favorite Christian hard rock album of all time!!!!

Yeah, what he said. The album is awesome beyond words. "If That Ain't Love" and "Tears of a Broken Heart" to this day remain two of my all-time favorite Christian rock songs.

Man, I need to find a woman that will sing along to my hard rock music, and not just Bon Jovi or the other lame shit.

Also a woman who will let you drop her off in the mall so you can take off and go to your favorite CD store for 3 hours. Also, will give you a Megadeth Concert DVD for Christmas. That's my wife.

:party421:

The Brave "Battle Cries" is hands-down my favorite Christian hard rock album of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backed :headbanger: As others have already said JUST FANTASTIC! :party421:

• My Little Pony

Also a woman who will let you drop her off in the mall so you can take off and go to your favorite CD store for 3 hours. Also, will give you a Megadeth Concert DVD for Christmas. That's my wife.

You bastard! I don't have a CD store worth spending 3hrs in. You guys have no idea how much I envy your ability to take a short trip to a nice little music shop.

You bastard! I don't have a CD store worth spending 3hrs in. You guys have no idea how much I envy your ability to take a short trip to a nice little music shop.

I am not exaggerating that "3 Hours" with that record store that I go to in Calgary. That shop has walls and walls of CDs - from ceiling to floor. They have step ladders that customers can use but still not tall enough. And you have to be on your knees to have a look on those that are near the floor. Last time I was there, I spent 3 hours and I haven't had a good look at the Metal CD Wall because I spend all of my time at the POP/ROCK section (where I got my Daddy Dynamite). What more with the Christian Artists Wall, I'm sure I can find some christian hard rock/AOR artist there (a quick look - I saw some Petra CDs). Also, they have a good collection of VHS tapes, Soundtrack CDs (until now I haven't spend time on), and tapes. This is a far cry from the shops in Edmonton where most shops specializes in hip eclectic music. In my 3 years of visiting that city, I can only count by hand the CDs that I got from there.

• My Little Pony

I am not exaggerating that "3 Hours" with that record store that I go to in Calgary. That shop has walls and walls of CDs - from ceiling to floor. They have step ladders that customers can use but still not tall enough. And you have to be on your knees to have a look on those that are near the floor. Last time I was there, I spent 3 hours and I haven't had a good look at the Metal CD Wall because I spend all of my time at the POP/ROCK section (where I got my Daddy Dynamite). What more with the Christian Artists Wall, I'm sure I can find some christian hard rock/AOR artist there (a quick look - I saw some Petra CDs). Also, they have a good collection of VHS tapes, Soundtrack CDs (until now I haven't spend time on), and tapes. This is a far cry from the shops in Edmonton where most shops specializes in hip eclectic music. In my 3 years of visiting that city, I can only count by hand the CDs that I got from there.

Maybe there is a reason to visit Calgary.

Yeah, the debut was on my want list for about a decade after a cruel tease at a Cash Converters once. About a decade ago I had the CD case in my hands and was about to buy the CD for about $6. And this has only happened 2 or 3 times in my life, but I took it to the counter and sure enough they could not find the CD anywhere. C*nts. Anyway, just recently I got sick of waiting and put down about us$25 at Amazon and added it to my collection. Needless to say, killer disc. Haven't heard it for ages, but I wasn't a huge fan of 'Trust.'

• My Little Pony

Yeah, the debut was on my want list for about a decade after a cruel tease at a Cash Converters once. About a decade ago I had the CD case in my hands and was about to buy the CD for about $6. And this has only happened 2 or 3 times in my life, but I took it to the counter and sure enough they could not find the CD anywhere. C*nts. Anyway, just recently I got sick of waiting and put down about us$25 at Amazon and added it to my collection. Needless to say, killer disc. Haven't heard it for ages, but I wasn't a huge fan of 'Trust.'

I'm still having a hard time accepting the fact that you paid $25 for a CD. What is this world coming to?!!

I'm still having a hard time accepting the fact that you paid $25 for a CD. What is this world coming to?!!

The last time I was on Amazon you couldn't even find it that cheap!

And that's why I got it. ;)

And you're right, Karpetface, that is officially one of the most expensive CDs I have ever bought in my life.

And you're right, Karpetface, that is officially one of the most expensive CDs I have ever bought in my life.

And well worth it :beerbang:

And well worth it :beerbang:

Yeah, this CD is worth it. Thankfully the amazing continued strength of the Aussie dollar has lessened the impact of these types of purchases 100% too. :)

• My Little Pony

Yeah, this CD is worth it. Thankfully the amazing continued strength of the Aussie dollar has lessened the impact of these types of purchases 100% too. :)

That must be nice. After the recent crash our dollar has just dropped. Our CAD had been stronger than the USD, which made online shopping a lot less stressful, but now it's below, again. Oh, well, I assume it will climb back up. At least it'll always be stronger than your Aussie dollar. :D

• 3 weeks later...

The first album is amazing.

Funny thing, a couple of years ago I put all my cd's on a hard drive, so all my cd's are now stacked away, and I play all my music through an AppleTV.

I used iTunes to digitalize my cd's, but when I submitted The Brave, iTunes recognized it as another cd, I figured then that I would alter it later on.

Now I can't remember what 'false name' it's listed under, so I haven't heard it in years, anyway, great cd though, "Tears of a Broken Heart" is awesome.

• 1 month later...