Cinderella's Hot Dog commercial

zrock63

:rofl2: That's awesome!!

I agree! I wanna go to Pat's Dogs now!

ROAD TRIP! :beerbang:

I wonder if the Cinderella guys worked there before they got signed. Imagine walkin' up to the order window and seeing Eric Brittingham, his blonde mane barely contained by a hair net, behind the counter whippin' up a mess of curly fries. :rofl:

• My Little Pony

I agree! I wanna go to Pat's Dogs now!

ROAD TRIP! :beerbang:

I wonder if the Cinderella guys worked there before they got signed. Imagine walkin' up to the order window and seeing Eric Brittingham, his blonde mane barely contained by a hair net, behind the counter whippin' up a mess of curly fries. :rofl:

Oh, dear me. That would be uncredible!

I posted this vid at another forum and a guy there sez he's going to see Cinderella live in a few weeks. He wonders if he chants "PAT'S DOGS! PAT'S DOGS!" loud enough, they might bust into the song :rofl:

More than likely the Cinderella guys would be backstage after the show, saying "Did you hear the guy chanting for the Pat's Dogs song? F*cking internet. Nothing stays buried anymore." :rofl2:

• My Little Pony

I posted this vid at another forum and a guy there sez he's going to see Cinderella live in a few weeks. He wonders if he chants "PAT'S DOGS! PAT'S DOGS!" loud enough, they might bust into the song :rofl:

More than likely the Cinderella guys would be backstage after the show, saying "Did you hear the guy chanting for the Pat's Dogs song? F*cking internet. Nothing stays buried anymore." :rofl2:

Oh, shit! That's a great idea! I'm gonna have to do that when I see them in February, if I remember.

Oh, shit! That's a great idea! I'm gonna have to do that when I see them in February, if I remember.

I'll make sure to bump this thread around then so you'll be reminded. :D

Heh, you're a good lad. I'm also thinking of getting a T-shirt made. Maybe I can get a photo with 'em. :headbanger:

Good luck getting a photo or autograph. I just saw them and they weren't very friendly or open to those types of things. But they did rock live.

• My Little Pony

Heh, you're a good lad. I'm also thinking of getting a T-shirt made. Maybe I can get a photo with 'em. :headbanger:

Good luck getting a photo or autograph. I just saw them and they weren't very friendly or open to those types of things. But they did rock live.

Well, they'll be stuck on a boat with me for four days... so we'll see. ;)

I believe the drummer is Jimmy Drnec, who is now a lawyer.

Reading the comments and the wikipedia page that is Michael on guitar but he using a different last name then. Destra did play drums for them and both left to form Britny.

So I posted this video @ another forum I hang at, where it caused much hilarity. One of the other members there went to see Cinderella this past weekend, and here's what he posted about the experience...

Well, Shiney and I went and saw Cinderella Saturday night. I made a "Cinderella LOVES Pat's Dogs!!" sign, and took it to the show. We were in the front row, and I held up the sign several times for them to see. Tom and company didn't seem TOO "impressed" with my sign. HA! HA! I'm really not sure if they were annoyed by it, or they had no idea what my sign meant. Oh well...

:rofl:

Seriously folks, anybody who goes to see Cinderella live anytime soon should do this. If only to freak the band members out. "What the f*ck is with all the Pat's Chili Dogs fans all of a sudden?" :rofl:

• My Little Pony

Like I said, I'll be seeing them in February, and it will realistically be the only time I do see them. I still plan on making shirts, and I will try to get a photo with 'em.

But they did rock live.

Yep, they did. Just as Acoustic Rick :whistle:

:rofl2:

But they did rock live.

Yep, they did. Just as Acoustic Rick :whistle:

:lol:

Cinderella can suck my hotdog. This ain't 1988 anymore! :lol:

• 5 months later...

Like I said, I'll be seeing them in February, and it will realistically be the only time I do see them. I still plan on making shirts, and I will try to get a photo with 'em.

Well, it's February, and I have no idea if Karpetryd even visits these parts anymore, but I did promise to bump this thread and remind him of the glory of Pat's Dogs. Hope he sees this and remembers to start a Chili Dog Chant at the Cinderella gig. :D

• 1 month later...

So I finally upgraded Cinderella's NIGHT SONGS to CD this week...still a great listen, even after all these years.

I must admit that I was dismayed, when looking through the (rather skimpy) CD booklet, that there was no mention of "Pat's Chili Dogs" in the album's "thanks" list. Isn't that just like a bunch of spoiled rock stars? As soon as they get famous, they forget all about the little people who helped them along the way. Pffffft.