Windsoreyes2 is a COCK SMOKER from hell!

Just my opinion of course....

Just another reminder for everyone to stay away from this virus...Martin Levine....

Why don't you tell us something we all don't already know Mike :P

I know, it seems I am the only one that needs to learn things twice! :P

I would never, ever, think of defrauding someone out of their money...it just would never occur to me....everyone deserves to be treated with respect and honesty....I know I am not perfect and don't claim to be...but I try everyday to be a better person than I was yesterday....I just could not sleep at night if I knowingly planned to do this type of thing....but I am gonna do my best and see what happens and move on...life goes on...it has to....

I thought I had him blocked, but I just checked and I didn't. Yikes. The situation has just been rectified! Thanks for the reminder as I just added a few cds to e-bay.

Well shit. Guess who just did a buy-it-now on one of my listings. I'd forgotten to block the new ID.

He's paid. Should I try and ship the CD, or just refund and take my neg on eBay now rather than waiting...

Damn it.

• My Little Pony

Well shit. Guess who just did a buy-it-now on one of my listings. I'd forgotten to block the new ID.

He's paid. Should I try and ship the CD, or just refund and take my neg on eBay now rather than waiting...

Damn it.

This is kinda funny...

• My Little Pony

No. Really kinda not.

Well, when you consider all the advice given between this thread and the other--much of it from you--there is a bit of irony that I can't help but grin at--me being an ass and all. I'm sorry for your situation. I'll keep to myself now.

Damn it.

Send him any empty jewel case...with tracking...see how he likes being on the receiving end of being fucked.

Damn it.

Send him any empty jewel case...with tracking...see how he likes being on the receiving end of being fucked.

I like this idea.

Damn it.

I like this idea.

Add a little Dog Poo in that case.. :whistle:

Damn it.

I like this idea.

Add a little Dog Poo in that case.. :whistle:

Nice... :rofl2:

Damn it.

Dan, what is the new id, so I can make sure I have blocked it as well? thanks!

Damn it.

Dan, what is the new id, so I can make sure I have blocked it as well? thanks!

By new I meant "windsoreyes2" (as opposed to the original "windsoreyes").

-Dan

Offer a cancel transaction stating that the CD was sold locally and you didn't get a chance to cancel the auction. ALL my auctions from now on are stating that my items are for sale locally and the auction can and will be cancelled if I have cash in hand from a local buyer. This is my way of avoiding hassle and having to deal with ebay newbies and buyers I don't trust based on their feedback.

I just listed my old Canon Rebel XT with all its accessories and even though I state in my auctions that anyone with less than 5 Transaction MUST contact me before bidding, he hit the Buy It Now. I refunded his money and told him that it had sold locally and offered a Transaction Cancellation. He ended up accepting it. I relisted it again now without the Buy It Now. I will continue to do this because I refuse to send stuff when I'm not 100% sure about whats waiting on the other end. Ebay does too much buyer-siding these days

Here's another update on a demo tape I'm selling. Got a starting bid from a wellsthatright2011 with zero feedback. Get get a message from another ebayer warning me that wellsthatright2011 is none other than Chris Sarti from Penna. So, I cancelled his bid, around an hour ago I got a bid of 111.00 from a Kishinnyman2 with a feedback of 2, then a retraction from him. So, I blocked him also. I'm I getting too parnoid from the Chris Sarti and Windsoreyes or did I do the right thing ?

Here's another update on a demo tape I'm selling. Got a starting bid from a wellsthatright2011 with zero feedback. Get get a message from another ebayer warning me that wellsthatright2011 is none other than Chris Sarti from Penna. So, I cancelled his bid, around an hour ago I got a bid of 111.00 from a Kishinnyman2 with a feedback of 2, then a retraction from him. So, I blocked him also. I'm I getting too parnoid from the Chris Sarti and Windsoreyes or did I do the right thing ?

I tried adding both of those userIDs to my blocked bidder list and got a message saying they do not exist...

I tried adding both of those userIDs to my blocked bidder list and got a message saying they do not exist...

I had the wrong spelling in the orginal post. kishinnyman, wellsthatsright2011, is the correct spelling

I had the wrong spelling in the orginal post. kishinnyman, wellsthatsright2011, is the correct spelling

cool added these to mine as well..thanks for the update!

Predictable like clockwork.

Levine signed for the parcel yesterday afternoon, and this morning I wake up to find a SNAD dispute filed through PayPal.

Claims the package was smashed and that he sent it back unopened. Says that he "tried to message me through eBay", but funny that my eBay Inbox shows no such communication exists.

I just got off the phone with the Merchant Support Division at PayPal. A very nice lady gave me several suggestions, since we're in a holding pattern until a package arrives at my end.

She seconded the idea of being sure to open the parcel in front of a postal supervisor and having them write a statement as to the returned parcel's contents.

I gave her his previous eBay username and she is forwarding both eBay userIDs to the Fraud division for an investigation into repeat claim abuse.

Anyone here at HH who has had a claim filed against them by Martin Levine (either as windsoreyes or windsoreyes2) for SNAD (not non-receipt claims), please contact me via PM with the following information (if you don't mind sharing it with me):

1. Your eBay userID at the time of the claim

2. The email address on your PayPal account

3. The date he filed the claim against you.

4. The PayPal transaction number associated with the claim.

5. The dollar amount of the claim.

6. The end result (you had to refund, he withdrew the claim, etc.)

You can find this information by logging into your PayPal account and going to the Resolution Center. You can view closed cases as far back as 18 months. To get the transaction number, click on "View case details" for a claim and it will be the long number in parentheses as part of the title.

I will compile this information and forward it to the Fraud Division at PayPal, since I have an open dispute with him and have initiated a fraud investigation.

Let's get this crook.

Thanks,

-Dan