Ace Finchum returns to Tigertailz

Captain Howdy

TIGERTAILZ WELCOME BACK ORIGINAL DRUMMER ACE FINCHUM! COMEBACK SHOW ANNOUNCED!

Tailz_2011_sm.jpg

Legendary Welsh shock rockers Tigertailz are delighted to announce the return of drummer Ace Finchum to the band. The addition of Ace, who last played with the band in the early 1990s, reunites all surviving members of the 'classic' line-up.

Tigertailz fans around the world can now look forward to the mouth-watering prospect of seeing this line-up playing live and recording again for the first time in over 20 years. And they won't have long to wait. Ace will make his first appearance with the rejuvenated band at The Steelhouse Festival in South Wales on Saturday, August 20.

"I am stoked to be playing Tigertailz music again," said Ace. "It's been a long time, but I have always had Tigertailz running through my veins and knew one day we would all reunite. I want to thank Kim, Jay and Sarah for welcoming me back to the band. It's great to be a Love Bomb Baby all over again!"

Tigertailz will perform at Wales' newest rock festival, The Steelhouse Festival, at Hafod-y-Dafal Farm in Aberbeeg, near Ebbw Vale, on August 20.

"With our first show being in Wales we really couldn't be happier," said guitarist Jay Pepper. "It's hard to believe it's been nearly six years since we started doing this again. So much has happened in that time and obviously when we lost (bassist) Pepsi Tate to cancer in 2007 things were never going to be quite the same again, but with Ace back we are now the best and most complete band we can possibly be. I'm looking forward to the next few years in Tigertailz and ultimately drawing my pension with these guys!"

Welcoming Ace back to the ranks, frontman Kim Hooker reflected on a difficult period and paid tribute to departing drummer Robin Guy: "We needed a drummer at the last minute and we asked the brilliant Robin Guy to step in. We knew he was devastating and could help us out at short notice, and we weren't wrong. He's an amazing drummer and human being, and we wish him the very best for the future.

"Robin is also a session musician with many other commitments and we needed a permanent, fully signed-up team member at this point in time. So, in the end you have to listen to your heart and to your fans, and we all knew that Ace coming back was only a matter of time. Ace is the drummer that truly belongs in Tigertailz."

It's exciting times in Tailzland so make sure you don't miss a minute if it.

GET READY TO GO BEZERK - AGAIN!!

FORTHCOMING DATES:

August 20 - Steelhouse Festival, South Wales - Tickets + Info here

September 10 - Diamond Rock Club, Ahoghill, N.Ireland - - Tickets + Info here

www.tigertailz.co.uk

www.tailz.tv

www.facebook.com/tigertailzofficial

www.myspace.com/tigertailzofficial

www.twitter.com/TailzOfficial

Tigertailz are:

KIM HOOKER - vocals/guitar

JAY PEPPER - lead guitar/vocals

SARAH FIREBRAND - bass/vocals

ACE FINCHUM - drums/vocals

• 1 month later...

These guys are still a band I enjoy. Just out of curiosity, has Hooker had a "Mark Free" or is that just a bad photo?

Okay, I was kind of joking but I just had a closer look at that photo. And it just got serious. Did he/she have a sex change???

These guys are still a band I enjoy. Just out of curiosity, has Hooker had a "Mark Free" or is that just a bad photo?

Okay, I was kind of joking but I just had a closer look at that photo. And it just got serious. Did he/she have a sex change???

LOL...damn, don't ever point shit like that out on this board again Geoff.

:lol: But you agree with me, right? That is surely a sex change? If not, there is a severe case of 'dude looks like a lady' going on there.

:lol: But you agree with me, right? That is surely a sex change? If not, there is a severe case of 'dude looks like a lady' going on there.

For sure...being a fan of Tigertailz and all I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt and tell myself that was just some bad airbrush work in Photoshop or something. But yeah...wow.

To be honest, if he looks like a girl to you, I dunno what sort of girls you have been looking at. I will say though, he does appear to be holding Finchums hand.

To be honest, if he looks like a girl to you, I dunno what sort of girls you have been looking at. I will say though, he does appear to be holding Finchums hand.

Haha... certainly not saying he/she is an attractive girl... but a female either way. Look at the chest department too! :lol: Doods, I like the band and I'm not trying to be harsh... I just genuinely think something's happened here that we don't know about. His/Her name is Kim anyway, isn't it? Good start...?

Are you guys being a bunch of cocks, or do you really not know who's who?

Oh, okay, I'm picking up what you're putting down. I thought the names were in front of the photo of each member, but you're right. Kim Hooker is 2nd from left. I assume Ace Finchum is the dude 2nd from the right, yes? And Jap Pepper is the dude with the goatie... so that means the one on the far left is the unknown (to me) Firebrand? And in which case, Firebrand is a female, amirite?

Wow, what a mix up by me. My apologies to Kim Hooker. :lol:

Are you guys being a bunch of cocks, or do you really not know who's who?

This is why I couldnt understand what they were talking about.

Especially when the chest was mentioned, seeing as you cant even seen Hookers chest.

oh geoff..... i had absolutely no idea what you were on about there, as clearly one of them is a woman. just that thye're not in same order as the names are listed. :tumbsup:

Yep, proof of how f*cked my mind is at the moment. So busy with work it's ridiculous, trying to fit a bit of casual amusement inbetween. Didn't work too well in this case. :lol: In everyday life I know exactly what Kim Hooker looks like... not this time, though. :lol: