Davy Vain website?

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone else has purchased directly from Davy Vain's website (davyvain.com)? I bought a CD, "Davy Vain- In From Out Of Nowhere," from that website using PayPal almost 1 month ago now, hasn't arrived- I know the band is actively touring again and have no idea who is responsible for handling orders. There's also no link or e-mail address thru which to contact the site's proprietor (except the PayPal payment e-mail address I suppose). Anyway, just wondering what others may have experienced? I'll give it the full 40+ days before filing a claim, if necessary, but that would really suck, this is the last Vain CD that I need for my collection....Thanx and cheers, Jeff.

I've never bought any of them directly from him but have you tried his facebook page? He's pretty active on that.

Thanks for the tip!

Good luck getting a reply from his fb site. I've pm'd him a couple times about the All Those Strangers release and never heard a peep back.

• 1 month later...

So, Davy did finally come through w/a copy of his solo CD that I had purchased. Brand new, sealed and silver pressed for one hell of a great price relative to the going rate on e-bay. The delay I experienced, according to Davy, was secondary to the band waiting for a new batch of discs to arrive. Overall, I'd rate this transaxn as a huge HELL YEAH :headbanger::party421::headbanger: