Question / suggestions - re: giving cdr's

Guest thlej

Guest thlej

I have a large collection which I'm slimming down. I haven't been active here so I don't have the post count for the sections of the board that might be relevant. I'd prefer not to just put the CDRs I'm not keeping in the trash. I'm not looking to sell or trade them. I'd be willing to give them to someone who lost their collection to fire, flood, theft or such. Or to someone who will donate something to charity or in some other way is a more deserving recipient. Or someone who'll reimburse me for the postage. If acceptable to the board administrator, I'll give a link so the list of a few hundred cdrs can be viewed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thlej

I gather that either the site administrator doesn't read items posted in the Site Feedback section, or he/she prefers that I not post a link to the list of CDRs. While a number of people have read my post, nobody has replied, so it seems that giving the CDRs away through this site isn't going to happen. Oh well.