This is not good customer service....

I tried asking a seller a question on wether the discs he was selling were in jewel cases or in digipaks. Often enough high volume sellers who sell fairly cheap try to sell Mexican knock offs that are of very poor quality, so I want to make sure I would be getting quality. Here is the response I got from Ebay when I went to ask this seller named chuff000 a question:

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

Really?!?! That's what you call customer sevice? I'd rather spend a few more bucks and go somewhere I know that won't sell some me some shit product. That automated Ebay response is like saying ''you're not important so buy or get lost''.

Well to be honest I am surprised ebay still allows you to contact the seller at all. I have never seen one read "Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question"

I see in the near future almost all contact be cut off.

I also see some of you bigger sellers in USA splitting from ebay with this new IRs Tax law going into effect next year. And of course this new July policy allowing ebay to also get Final value fees from the shipping.

I am sure more changes are on there way

Dave.....the seller has indicated in his seller profile that he will not accept email questions from prospective buyers, therefore, E Bay sent you a "standard" reply based on the selection that seller made in his profile.......

I agree......STAY AWAY from that "service oriented" seller.......!!!! :ahole:

I tried asking a seller a question on wether the discs he was selling were in jewel cases or in digipaks. Often enough high volume sellers who sell fairly cheap try to sell Mexican knock offs that are of very poor quality, so I want to make sure I would be getting quality. Here is the response I got from Ebay when I went to ask this seller named chuff000 a question:

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

Really?!?! That's what you call customer sevice? I'd rather spend a few more bucks and go somewhere I know that won't sell some me some shit product. That automated Ebay response is like saying ''you're not important so buy or get lost''.

that seller sounds like a real douche......

Avoid seller chuff000 like the FUCKING PLAGUE!

He is a grade A scammer. Back in 2005 I bought a boxed set from him and paid the invoice. He then sent me an email demanding another $11 in shipping above what was in the listing and invoice (this is LONG before eBay limited what you could charge for shipping in the media category, so a seller could list whatever was needed). I said that I was not willing to pay shipping costs not listed in the original listing.

He starts sending me profanity-ridden emails in broken English (I still have them), calling me a fag and everything else under the sun.

The problem was that he had my initial payment. So after a few weeks I file an item not received claim with PayPal. Through PayPal he said he was "resending" (HA!) the merchandise, this time with tracking, signature, etc.

I smelled a rat.

So when the parcel arrived, I opened it in front of a USPS supervisor to witness the contents. It was an empty jewel case.

I had the postal supervisor write an affadavit on USPS letterhead attesting to the contents of the parcel, and he signed it and datestamped it.

Ultimately I was able to get my money back, but it was a royal pain in the ass.

Avoid this fucker.

Avoid seller chuff000 like the FUCKING PLAGUE!

He is a grade A scammer. Back in 2005 I bought a boxed set from him and paid the invoice. He then sent me an email demanding another $11 in shipping above what was in the listing and invoice (this is LONG before eBay limited what you could charge for shipping in the media category, so a seller could list whatever was needed). I said that I was not willing to pay shipping costs not listed in the original listing.

He starts sending me profanity-ridden emails in broken English (I still have them), calling me a fag and everything else under the sun.

The problem was that he had my initial payment. So after a few weeks I file an item not received claim with PayPal. Through PayPal he said he was "resending" (HA!) the merchandise, this time with tracking, signature, etc.

I smelled a rat.

So when the parcel arrived, I opened it in front of a USPS supervisor to witness the contents. It was an empty jewel case.

I had the postal supervisor write an affadavit on USPS letterhead attesting to the contents of the parcel, and he signed it and datestamped it.

Ultimately I was able to get my money back, but it was a royal pain in the ass.

Avoid this fucker.

The true moral of the story is DON'T FUCK WITH DAN!!!

Replace the occular trauma parts with Dan opening the packages with the USPS guy and you'd have yourself a great commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG20SkmnpFg

How on earth can eBay let people like this continue to trade and rip off honest customers? It's f*cking outrageous!!! :doh: