[June 3rd]

EDGUY - tba (Melodic Metal)

FARCRY - Optimism (Melodic Rock) / Kivel Records

FRONTLINE - tba (Melodic Rock)

H.E.A.T - tba (Melodic Rock)

JEFF PARIS - tba (AOR)

JOURNEY - Eclipse (AOR) / Frontiers Records [May 27th]

KIMBALL/JAMISON - tba (AOR) / Frontiers Records

LIONVILLE - s/t (AOR) / Avenue of Allies (June 10th)

NIGHT RANGER - tba (Melodic Rock)

OUTLOUD - Love Catastrophe (Hard Rock)

RECKLESS LOVE - tba (Melodic Rock)

STEEL PANTHER - tba (Hard Rock/Sleaze)

STRANGEWAYS - tba (AOR)

THE STORM - tba (AOR) / Frontiers Records

TOBY HITCHCOK - tba (AOR) / Frontiers Records

WHITE WIDDOW - tba (AOR)

WORK OF ART - tba (AOR) / Frontiers Records

Out Now

Its already been a hell of year and with all these gems still to come, should end up being awesome.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll predict many other great things are about to come that's not on the list yet so make sure the wallet is always thick :D

i started to doubt The Storm because there's nothing new come up about them in the last two months, but hopefully Chalfant/Rolie are working hard now :tumbsup:

i'll predict many other great things are about to come that's not on the list yet so make sure the wallet is always thick :D

i started to doubt The Storm because there's nothing new come up about them in the last two months, but hopefully Chalfant/Rolie are working hard now :tumbsup:

Yeah Ive read NOTHING about The Storm either so that is a big doubt. Would be cool if it happens tho.

To Be Released

ANDREAS NOVAK - Novakation (Melodic Rock) / Melodic Rock Records [June 20th]

ECLIPSE - tba (Melodic Rock)

EDGUY - Age of The Joker (Melodic Metal) / Nuclear Blast

HOUSE OF LORDS - Big Money (Melodic Rock) / [sept 23rd]

INFINITY - s/t (Melodic Rock) / Melodic Rock Records [June 20th]

JORN - Live In Black (2CD/DVD) (Hard Rock) / [August 26th]

NIGHT RANGER - Somewhere In California (Melodic Rock) / Frontiers Records / [June 17th]

RIVERDOGS - World Gone Mad (Hard Rock) / Melodic Rock Records [August 22nd]

RATTLESNAKE - tba (Sleaze) / Eonian Records

SKANSIS - Leaving You (Hard Rock) / Escape Music [May 27th]

TESLA - Twisted Wires : The Acoustic Sessions (Acoustic) / EONE

TOBY HITCHCOK - Mercury's Down (AOR) / Frontiers Records [August 26th]

URIAH HEEP - Live In Armenia (2CD/DVD) (70s Hard Rock) / [sept 23rd]

VANDAL - tba (Sleaze) / Eonian Records

Out Now

STEELE - Tricks Up My Sleeve (Melodic Rock) / Z Records

To Be Released

That long, really??! DOH. Had hoped this would hit a lot sooner.

Looks like you can add the following -

Baton Rouge - TBC

(well according to Kelly Keeling's facebook page anyway)

:-))

Music to my eyes:

To Be Released

Un-musical to my eyes:

Another acoustic CD? I must admit I wasn't really expecting a new Tesla CD this year, but jeez a new studio album would have gone down well.

Music to my eyes:

To Be Released

Un-musical to my eyes:

Another acoustic CD? I must admit I wasn't really expecting a new Tesla CD this year, but jeez a new studio album would have gone down well.

That acoustic album was supposed to be out already I think but they lost a lot of stuff in that studio fire last year. I did read recently that they planned on working on new tunes for a new disc soon. So there should be a new Tesla disc next year(crosses fingers).

To Be Released

Baton Rouge - TBC

Looks like Frontiers eye-ing to market Toby's disc with Work of Art and Night Ranger, probably a great timing for AOR market, the leak could be out sooner than we thought, i'll keep watching

Baton Rouge is a surprise, didn't know Kelly is working on it, hopefully it'll be a great one :)

Un-musical to my eyes:

View PostNightrain, on 09 May 2011 - 08:50 PM, said:

am a big fan of Tesla and i'm lookin' forward to this one as I'm also very fond of their Five Men jam. Will be awesome if they also play some new songs in acoustic rendition, interesting :dance:

but yes i've also read that they will have a new full-length studio album coming out, but probably very late this year, or probably early next year :drink:

btw, WORK OF ART's new album looks like will be titled 'In Progress', but nothing's confirmed yet

To Be Released

Baton Rouge - TBC

Looks like Frontiers eye-ing to market Toby's disc with Work of Art and Night Ranger, probably a great timing for AOR market, the leak could be out sooner than we thought, i'll keep watching

Baton Rouge is a surprise, didn't know Kelly is working on it, hopefully it'll be a great one :)

Un-musical to my eyes:

View PostNightrain, on 09 May 2011 - 08:50 PM, said:

am a big fan of Tesla and i'm lookin' forward to this one as I'm also very fond of their Five Men jam. Will be awesome if they also play some new songs in acoustic rendition, interesting :dance:

but yes i've also read that they will have a new full-length studio album coming out, but probably very late this year, or probably early next year :drink:

btw, WORK OF ART's new album looks like will be titled 'In Progress', but nothing's confirmed yet

Very apt title that for WOA ;-)

Seems very self-indulgent!

To Be Released

BATON ROUGE - tba (Melodic Rock)

FIREHOUSE - Full Circle (Melodic Rock) / [June 1st]

GEORGE LYNCH - Kill All Control (Instrumental) / Rocket Science, Inc / [June 21st]

MECCA - Undeniable (AOR) / Frontiers Records

MEGADETH - tba (Thrash Metal) / Roadrunner Records

WORK OF ART - In Progress (AOR) / Frontiers Records [August 26th]

• 2023 Gold Donors

are there any news regarding Sweet F.A's new album ? didn't know they're reuniting again, will check for info :)

There's been rumors about that the last couple of years since they got back together for that unreleased disc but I've heard nothing concrete yet. It would be great to see them do something new for a good label where they'd could get a good production.

I saw the revamped line-up last spring in Indy.Even w/only two of the original guys left they sounded great! The rumored new stuff (which im about 99.9% sure will get released this year) im looking forward to,but ill admit i hope the material is worthy of their brand.Id rather have that old line up again but thats the way it goes...

Out of curiosity, who were the 2 originals?

Steve Delong and James Thorpe (guitar)

What's Jon Huffman and Nick Lane up to?

I just saw this post...Nick has some band in Cali.I think Jon is still in Kentucky,not sure.Looking forward to that new stuff from SFA though.

To Be Released

AIRRACE - Back From The Start (AOR) / July 1st

JOHN WETTON - Raised In Captivity (AOR) / July 1st

VAIN - Enough Rope (Hard Rock) / [september]

VICTORY - Don't Talk Science (Hard Rock)

Out Now

BIG TROUBLE - The Very Best of (Hard Rock) / Retrospect Records

BLACK N' BLUE - Hell Yeah (Hard Rock) / Frontiers Records

CRUSHLINE - Road To Begin (Melodic Rock) / indie

HARD - Even Keel (Hard Rock) / BLP Music

PANDEMONIUM - The Kill (Heavy Metal) / Retrospect Records

PANDEMONIUM - Heavy Metal Soldiers (Heavy Metal) / Retrospect Records

PANDEMONIUM - Hole In The Sky (Heavy Metal) / Retrospect Records

VAINS OF JENNA - Reverse Tripped (Sleaze/Classic Rock) / Deadline Records

WARRANT - Rockaholic (Hard Rock) / Frontiers Records

To Be Released

Indeed indeed! I was meant to share this the other day when I saw it in the Musicbuymail email!

I was not expecting this at all this year, but I cannot express my excitement enough over this one. :)

To Be Released

Indeed indeed! I was meant to share this the other day when I saw it in the Musicbuymail email!

I was not expecting this at all this year, but I cannot express my excitement enough over this one. :)

This was supposed to be out by March so I'm not sure what happened.

I sure hope that Danny and Jamie are heavily involved in this one and it's not a Davy solo type album.

I know they've done some shows with the original or at least most of the original lineup including Ashley and Tom.

Don't know why they are not going through AOR Heaven or Frontiers instead of through Musicbymail.

Either way though I am exicted and loved the last disc On the Line.

if I'm not mistaken, the album was postponed because Vain is busy touring UK and Europe right now from February to April and they're probably haven't finish mastering it, or maybe haven't finish couple of tracks, so probably in two months, hopefully it's done by September as per schedule :beerbang:

To Be Released

This was supposed to be out by March so I'm not sure what happened.

I sure hope that Danny and Jamie are heavily involved in this one and it's not a Davy solo type album.

I know they've done some shows with the original or at least most of the original lineup including Ashley and Tom.

Don't know why they are not going through AOR Heaven or Frontiers instead of through Musicbymail.

Either way though I am exicted and loved the last disc On the Line.

Yeah, I'd love it if a few more of the original guys were back and the disc had a more "band" feel to it. I've enjoyed all the Vain CDs but there has been that Davy solo kind of feel to a couple of the more recent ones.

Either way, love everything Davy's put out so far (regardless of who he's with) so I'm looking forward to it.

To Be Released

FIONA - tba (AOR)

HURRICANE - tba (Hard Rock)

JETTBLACK - tba (Hard Rock) / October

LITA FORD - tba (Hard Rock)

STATUS QUO - Quid Pro Quo (70s Hard Rock) / earMUSIC / June 1st

THE OUTFIELD - Replay (Lite AOR) / August

VON GROOVE - All In The Name of (Melodic Rock) / Z Records / October 10th

Fiona just launched its official website, www.fionarocks.com, looks like a comeback is gonna happen this year, for fans of AOR, this is interesting :)

Hurricane also decided to come back with Cavazo/Sarzo and two new members because Kelly Hansen is still involved with Foreigner.

Lita Ford is kinda blaming her hubby, Jim for the catasthropic 'Wicked Wonderland' lol and promise to go back to her roots, well let's see how it folds out :D

To Be Released

FIONA - tba (AOR)

HURRICANE - tba (Hard Rock)

JETTBLACK - tba (Hard Rock) / October

LITA FORD - tba (Hard Rock)

VON GROOVE - All In The Name of (Melodic Rock) / Z Records / October 10th

Wow, not that's an exciting post! I didn't know about any of them. BUT;

Hurricane without Hansen? No thanks. Hopefully it's a great CD still, but no way will that be "real" Hurricane without Hansen. :(

I would love to see Lita made a good return.

Von Groove?! NICE! I've missed these guys. I hope they can do something like the debut or 'Test of faith' to get them back in the winners circle.

never really a fan of Hurricane since the heydays anyway but would love to know how it turns out.

hurricane2011.jpg

their new singer is Andrew Freeman, anyone's familiar and know who is he ?

still have no idea whether this Von Groove is a brand new disc or a collection of rarities or anything else, but if they can go back to the debut, that'll be total awesome :guitbannana:

never really a fan of Hurricane since the heydays anyway but would love to know how it turns out.

hurricane2011.jpg

their new singer is Andrew Freeman, anyone's familiar and know who is he ?

Couple if interesting bits from wikipedia:

Andrew Freeman is a vocalist and guitarist who has played for a number of bands. Most notably for the punk rock group, The Offspring, and for hard rock guitarist George Lynch's Lynch Mob.

Andrew has performed on three tours as the lead vocalist with Dokken / Lynch Mob guitarist George Lynch. Including a much talked about feature on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno[3], and a headlining show at the Musicians Institute in Hollywood, CA.[4] Other members of Lynch Mob when Andrew was vocalist were Vinny Appice (Black Sabbath/Dio), Marten Andersson (Lizzy Borden, Starwood), Rob De Luca (Spread Eagle, UFO, Sebastian Bach), John Macaluso (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, TNT), Michael "FRO" Frowien (War & Peace).

The new Fiona could be a good one, as the new song on the 'Rock For Japan' compilation is really good and the new 'taster' sounds promising aswell. With Tommy D and James Christian behind her, she certainly has all the right parts. Anything near the quality of the latest Robin Beck disc that involved all the above and we could be in for a really strong disc.

I also heard a taster of a new Toby Hitchcock track which sounded killer, so am really looking forward to that one too.

I also heard a taster of a new Toby Hitchcock track which sounded killer, so am really looking forward to that one too.

Backed.

This has the potential to be HUGE, esp with the WET songwriters involved.

As you say that first sample sounds KILLER!! V excited.

Backed.

This has the potential to be HUGE, esp with the WET songwriters involved.

As you say that first sample sounds KILLER!! V excited.

haven't heard it, so does it have more WET vibe than Pride of Lions ?

is Jim Peterik also involved in this record ?