I received a 2nd chance offer on a rare cd from this guy, which in my experience means that the seller is passing off bootlegs. The guy's seller id is familiar to me, but I don't remember if that's a good or bad thing. Any advice?

I've bought one CD from him and had no issue. He probably has more copies, I get a heap of 2nd chance offers and they've never been bootlegs. Best to double check and scan through his feedback to make sure.

Which CD was it out of curiosity? I recall recently seeing something for sale by this seller that I ws a bit hesitant about. However, I have dealt with this seller several times in the past and can say that on every occassion they were very reliable and professional.

I've only sold to AORZONE a few times... never purchased anything from him. As a buyer he is quite nice as far as communication goes.. always seem nice enough. I bet he would be honest with you if you ask about the item.

Isn't that the lad with the Vinyl re-issues? see this thread,,,

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=26268&st=0&gopid=593898entry593898

Which cd was you after?

Yes, that's the one .... I'd check the description very closely !

It was Boysvoice - S/T. I asked what was up with the 2nd chance offer (did the high bidder back out, did he have another copy, etc)? This was his response:

My friend has a copy.

I also have one.

4 men sells CDs aorzone under the name.

Yeah...suuuuuuuure. He can wipe his ass with the shitty bootleg.

It was Boysvoice - S/T. I asked what was up with the 2nd chance offer (did the high bidder back out, did he have another copy, etc)? This was his response:

My friend has a copy.

I also have one.

I don't know if this is related, but that Boysvoice CD is one of the fresh batch of Russian pressings doing the rounds.

My friend has a copy.

I also have one.

I don't know if this is related, but that Boysvoice CD is one of the fresh batch of Russian pressings doing the rounds.

Yep, I've noticed that too...

My friend has a copy.

I also have one.

I actually think I have one of those. Can anyone tell me how to spot the difference ?

My friend has a copy.

I also have one.

I actually think I have one of those. Can anyone tell me how to spot the difference ?

I can't help you, mate, as I have one too.

But for your info, in regard to what we were discussing in another thread recently. Wherever you got this CD, I'm assuming you got it from the same place as the Lancia one? You can be 99% assured that these are the current Russian pressings doing the rounds. It suits me fine because they're dirt cheap, look authentic and all the discs I've bought I will never otherwise own. But if you're a purist and only want first pressed originals I'm sorry to break the news. :(

My friend has a copy.

I also have one.

But for your info, in regard to what we were discussing in another thread recently. Wherever you got this CD, I'm assuming you got it from the same place as the Lancia one? You can be 99% assured that these are the current Russian pressings doing the rounds. It suits me fine because they're dirt cheap, look authentic and all the discs I've bought I will never otherwise own. But if you're a purist and only want first pressed originals I'm sorry to break the news. :(

Nah, I don't mind really. As you said, they look and sound good to me. The ebay seller was "fastdecision777", btw. Be careful everyone !!

My friend has a copy.

I also have one.

Nah, I don't mind really. As you said, they look and sound good to me. The ebay seller was "fastdecision777", btw. Be careful everyone !!

Yep that's my buddy. Good seller if you know what you're getting. :)

My friend has a copy.

I also have one.

Yep that's my buddy. Good seller if you know what you're getting. :)

Just bought a Dirty Looks s/t off him, I believe, and just bid on Dirty Looks Bootlegs about 5 minutes ago.... Grrrrr.....