Firefest 2011

Glen

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firefest just keeps getting better each year :)

I think this might be their best lineup yet.

No weak link at all on Sunday, and as for Saturday, Im not overly familiar with Talon, but after that its all great too. My question is when the hell am I going to eat??

I'll have to survive on 2 fat boy fry ups and a vat of beer.......hard life eh??!

No weak link at all on Sunday, and as for Saturday, Im not overly familiar with Talon, but after that its all great too. My question is when the hell am I going to eat??

I'll have to survive on 2 fat boy fry ups and a vat of beer.......hard life eh??!

I'll join you... I don't know what a "fat boy fry up" is but I can eat anything when accompanied by a vat of beer! ;)

I'll join you... I don't know what a "fat boy fry up" is but I can eat anything when accompanied by a vat of beer! ;)

:omg:

You need to be educated in the way of the English Breakfast, my friend... :D

I'm looking forward to my sophomore live performance from Far Cry :)

Here you go................a fat bot fry up!!

Full%20English.jpg

This one is more up my street, but then I hate mushrooms:

article-1082446-02560CCD000005DC-821_235x196.jpg

Yum.

I'm looking forward to my sophomore live performance from Far Cry :)

Judging by the pictures I'm not sure I'll make it to the stage if I have one of those fat boy fry ups... ;)

Looking forward to seeing you there brother, gonna be a great show! :)

Might be tricky going (can only make the Sunday but that's the day that counts right! ;) ), but gonna try, people off at work so grabbing a holiday is gonna be ultra tough, might rely on goodwill and try a shift swap but I've had to rely on it a few times already this year!

Might be tricky going (can only make the Sunday but that's the day that counts right! ;) ), but gonna try, people off at work so grabbing a holiday is gonna be ultra tough, might rely on goodwill and try a shift swap but I've had to rely on it a few times already this year!

Are you going? I was hoping you'd go my friend!!! :headbanger:

Are you going? I was hoping you'd go my friend!!! :headbanger:

Hopefully, but it's looking tricky - need to book a couple of days off but someone on my shift is already on holiday so I'm relying on goodwill. I'll ask in a month or so when it's a little nearer the time.

Anyway I've just seen the tour poster (okay I had to split the band name a little)

KFC_Col_logo.jpg

Should be there for the Sunday and I'm on Holiday the following week, so will probably stay over. ::STOP PRESS:: Jo maybe in attendance aswell

Should be there for the Sunday and I'm on Holiday the following week, so will probably stay over. ::STOP PRESS:: Jo maybe in attendance aswell

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I was hoping you guys would both be there! Great that Jo might come too, Kathleen is even going to this one with me. :party421:

Anyway I've just seen the tour poster (okay I had to split the band name a little)

KFC_Col_logo.jpg

:lol: LOVE IT! Did you pass that by Kieran and the rest of the Firefest team? ;)

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I was hoping you guys would both be there! Great that Jo might come too, Kathleen is even going to this one with me. :party421:

KFC_Col_logo.jpg

:lol: LOVE IT! Did you pass that by Kieran and the rest of the Firefest team? ;)

Ha ha, that is class.....and dead right too. Farcry do kick ass!

Cant wait to see you guys live.

Cheers

If I manage to sort it I'll be staying overnight, where do u recommend bud?

Good question ! I'd also appreciate a recommendation !

Good question ! I'd also appreciate a recommendation !

Nick/Bernd

I stayed at a travelodge type place last time. Will look into it a bit more and let you know.

Me being an American doofus I understand my opinion means slightly less than nothing. It seems the main ones people are talking about staying at are The Premier and the Days Inn, both Nottingham City Centre. That's from the folks at MR.com who have gone/are going again this year. The band is either staying at the Welbeck (sold out) or one the aforementioned two... not that it matters, but just an FYI if you want to know where the cool kids are hanging out... ;)

Me being an American doofus I understand my opinion means slightly less than nothing. It seems the main ones people are talking about staying at are The Premier and the Days Inn, both Nottingham City Centre. That's from the folks at MR.com who have gone/are going again this year. The band is either staying at the Welbeck (sold out) or one the aforementioned two... not that it matters, but just an FYI if you want to know where the cool kids are hanging out... ;)

Yeah - that was it! The Premier I satyed in b4. Will check that one out.

This is where we usually stay -

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/gb/en/nottingham/notuk/hoteldetail?hotelCode=notuk&sicreative=4249933041&sicontent=0&sitrackingid=209107849&siclientid=1935

Not the cheapest, but its a great hotel with a marvellous breakfast option. Just out of city centre, so its very quiet at night. About a fiver in a cab each way. Probably pays to share if you can....twin double bedded rooms.

Free parking.

Cheers

Firefest Friday night has officially sold out due to unprecedented demand :)

Woo Hoo :)

Guess we picked a good year to get on the bill, seems like the buzz over this year's event is also unprecedented!

Guess we picked a good year to get on the bill, seems like the buzz over this year's event is also unprecedented!

We got our tickets through yesterday and bearing in mind I ordered straight after the announcement they are still no 280 odd.

I can remember a few years back we ordered a few days after the announcement and the tickets were like Nos 15 & 16!! lol.

So yeah I'd say the interest this year is massive!!

Cheers

We got our tickets through yesterday and bearing in mind I ordered straight after the announcement they are still no 280 odd.

I can remember a few years back we ordered a few days after the announcement and the tickets were like Nos 15 & 16!! lol.

So yeah I'd say the interest this year is massive!!

Cheers

I'm sure it's mostly because of FarCry... or something... ;)