Messiah Prophet - Master of the Metal

DaHun72

I came across this CD just recently after picking it up cheap on ebay and it's one of those oh my god I can't believe I've never heard it before reactions.

Anyone into early-mid 80s hard rock with a tinge of metal will love this. It's Christian and everything is about "Metal" lyrically so it might put off those o us who are used to the getting laid lyrics but give it a chance. Anyone into early Great White, WASP etc. will dig this. Youtube have quite a few of the tracks to listen to. Great riffs.

Yeah, that album is some good stuff. I still have it on vinyl. I've never even seen that damn thing on CD.

Yeah, that album is some good stuff. I still have it on vinyl. I've never even seen that damn thing on CD.

Didn't you call them the Christian Krokus?

Haha, yeah, I did, though that was due more to the singer's resemblance to Marc Storace (in his photo on the back of the album) than any musical resemblance. :rofl:

8730_photo.gif

That's him third from the left. Same bad-ass White Boy Afro. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I look at that band photo again, they probably should'a put a hat on the bald guy too. He looks like B-movie legend Clint Howard.

clint_howard.jpg

:rofl2: