A few more audio samples added

heavyharmonies

Hey Dan,

If youve got it you couldnt add the sound samples for the new Bad Habit album?? Im dying to hear this....supposed to be their strongest release to date (yes and that includes Revolution!)

Cheers

Hey Dan,

If youve got it you couldnt add the sound samples for the new Bad Habit album?? Im dying to hear this....supposed to be their strongest release to date (yes and that includes Revolution!)

Cheers

What label is it on?

I will only post samples from albums that I have an agreement with the record label, or if the band submits directly to me.

[bEGIN RANT]

Some labels are good about providing either physical promo CDs or full-length high resolution mp3s (Frontiers, Eonian, Sun City, Stormspell, Tribunal/Divebomb, Z Records).

Others have no interest in having their material promoted here or will not provide any promo material whatsoever (Kivel, Metal Heaven).

And still others have promised to get me material for YEARS, but have yet to follow up and provide anything despite repeated promises (Retrospect).

If you can't tell, it's more than a little irritating to have to try and pull teeth to get promotional audio for the site... you'd think I was charging a fee for it.

Then again, I've made it known for years that banner advertising on the main site is FREE for record labels and bands, yet most aren't even interested in making the effort to provide banner images or information.

People don't even want shit for free... hell, maybe I should start charging for it; then they might actually show interest.

[END RANT]

-Dan

Hey Dan,

Cheers

What label is it on?

I will only post samples from albums that I have an agreement with the record label, or if the band submits directly to me.

[bEGIN RANT]

Some labels are good about providing either physical promo CDs or full-length high resolution mp3s (Frontiers, Eonian, Sun City, Stormspell, Tribunal/Divebomb, Z Records).

Others have no interest in having their material promoted here or will not provide any promo material whatsoever (Kivel, Metal Heaven).

And still others have promised to get me material for YEARS, but have yet to follow up and provide anything despite repeated promises (Retrospect).

If you can't tell, it's more than a little irritating to have to try and pull teeth to get promotional audio for the site... you'd think I was charging a fee for it.

Then again, I've made it known for years that banner advertising on the main site is FREE for record labels and bands, yet most aren't even interested in making the effort to provide banner images or information.

People don't even want shit for free... hell, maybe I should start charging for it; then they might actually show interest.

[END RANT]

-Dan

"Atmosphere", to be released on the AOR Heaven label 21-Jan.

TRACKLISTING:

01. In The Heat Of The Night

02. Words Are Not Enough

03. Every Time You Cry

04. I Wanna Be The One

05. I’ll Die For You

06. Angel Of Mine

07. Fantasy

08. We Are One

09. Only Time Will Tell

10. Break The Sillence

11. Save Me