All That Remains: "For We Are Many" review

metalmaniac777

Probably not too many melodic metalcore fans lurking 'round these parts, but for the 1 or 2 who may be interested, my review of All That Remains: "For We Are Many" is now available over at Hardrock Haven. Click the link below to check it out:

All That Remains review

Upcoming reviews from yours truly:

Bullet: "Highway Pirates"

Tuck From Hell: "Thrashing"

Never really got into these guys at all and I can't remember if I tried the last album or not. I think in the end I did after Tim also said how melodic it was. However, if I did they must have failed me. Sing to me again, just how good was the last album? The intro there leads me to believe it was very accessible. Were there many growls on it or was it mostly clean vocalled stuff?

I think the last Overcome cd wasn't good at all. It had some moments but mostly weak. I saw the Hold on vidoe and that song was really good. It seems like they have become less heavy on this new record.

I still think The fall of ideals is one of the best modern metal albums that has been released so far...

• 6 years later...

I hate bumping threads of old albums that don't relate to my current post, but there's no point creating new threads for what I'm about to bring to the table. If only it was just an All That Remains general thread.

Anyway, the guys have dropped a new album this year:

All-That-Remains-Madness.jpg

1. “Safe House”
2. “Madness”
3. “Nothing I Can Do”
4. “If I’m Honest”
5. “Halo”
6. “Louder”
7. “River City”
8. “Open Grave”
9. “Far From Home”
10. “Trust and Believe”
11. “Back to You”
12. "Never Sorry"
13. "The Thunder Rolls"
It's not a bad album. They're not really going to win any song writing awards anytime soon, but they're okay by me.
'Far From Home' is my favourite song, but no sounds on youtube for it. :(