Target Records

Rob's a great person to deal with, if he's shut the shop then I hope he'll continue selling through ebay.

No, unfortunately he will not. Robert has decided to step out of the CD business - too much work and not enough profit - and to concentrate on his family and day job. He already sold off most of his stock and even part of his personal collection. Sad, but true. :(

Rob's a great person to deal with, if he's shut the shop then I hope he'll continue selling through ebay.

No, unfortunately he will not. Robert has decided to step out of the CD business - too much work and not enough profit - and to concentrate on his family and day job. He already sold off most of his stock and even part of his personal collection. Sad, but true. :(

It's sad things have come to this for Rob & Target Records.

Quite a few labels & mail order sites connected to & supporting melodic rock have shut down over the last few years :(

Quite a few labels & mail order sites connected to & supporting melodic rock have shut down over the last few years :(

Sad indeed. In this age of downloading one might wonder when the cd, as a physical media, is gonna be extinct. I'm totally on the cd side of things on this matter.

• My Little Pony

Sad indeed. In this age of downloading one might wonder when the cd, as a physical media, is gonna be extinct. I'm totally on the cd side of things on this matter.

Yeah, there's no way I'll start paying for a digital form of media. It's ridiculous that convenience is ruling quality.

Yep, I was saying to my wife just the other day that if we have kids they will never really know what an actual CD store was. And the way it's going, I wonder if they'll even know what an online CD store is / was? Sad to see... :(

if we have kids

That's the crux of the bisquit, Frank Zappa speaking ... ! ;)

if we have kids

That's the crux of the bisquit, Frank Zappa speaking ... ! ;)

What I should be saying is, "if my wife gets her way." :lol:

100 % backed.I relly like to have the real deal so you can read the details about the cd. I must say that am a sucker for cd booklets and real cd artwork.

100 % backed.I relly like to have the real deal so you can read the details about the cd. I must say that am a sucker for cd booklets and real cd artwork.

Don't forget back in the days, the cover and inlay of vinyl. The gatefold sleeve was awesome. :beerbang: