Azintex-music.com

Stefan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the shit that I took on this forum about selling boots and you guys are praising it. Kind of ironic - LOL.

Da boy does have a bit of a point with that one :whistle:

All the shit that I took on this forum about selling boots and you guys are praising it. Kind of ironic - LOL.

Da boy does have a bit of a point with that one :whistle:

Definitely not the kind of discussion I want to get involved in but all I will say is that I've never had a single issue in dealing with Sam and Retrospect and I have not sent ill words their way.

All I'll say about these CDs from Azintex is that they are all completely silver pressed and the booklets are as they were originally released. As Stefan said, there is no way to actually tell them apart from the original. I never have and never will have an issue with buying CDs like that, of artists who are no longer in print. :)

Just my 2 cents.

'In print' or 'out of print' is not really the issue here. The people producing these CDs do not have the authority to do so.

They are not the copyright holders and therefore are acting illegally.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it's "right" and I certainly wouldn't ever do it myself.

But at the end of the day, there are silver pressed CDs here on offer that I will otherwise never own in my collection, and these sure as hell beat the CDRs I have, which will all be unusable one day soon. :)

I wish the people who made the music rightfully got the money they deserve from the recordings, but the simple fact for me is that there's no other way I can buy these CDs to ensure the "right" people do get the money. It's actually not even that different to me than if I were buying 2nd hand CDs, except the proceeds from that, at least, originally went to the right person.

Who the f*ck would wanna be bothered to bootleg SPRINGHEAD MOTORSHARK by Britny Fox?

Just sayin'. :blink:

Who the f*ck would wanna be bothered to bootleg SPRINGHEAD MOTORSHARK by Britny Fox?

Just sayin'. :blink:

:rofl2: I was also thinking along those lines when I saw it.

They should change the name of the site to 'We Screw Bands-Music'. Love the un-colour-corrected artwork. Pathetic. Amazing how a music collector's 500 CD collection could have a value of a few pence in Silver-Bottom CDRs.

They should change the name of the site to 'We Screw Bands-Music'. Love the un-colour-corrected artwork. Pathetic. Amazing how a music collector's 500 CD collection could have a value of a few pence in Silver-Bottom CDRs.

And therein lies the difference between types of music fan.

Keeping in mind we're discussing CDs that sadly can no longer be purchased in a manner that would benefit the artist financially (at least for the older releases... I hope the new ones are legit releases for this region);

A music collector's 500 CD collection could have a value of a few pence in Silver-Bottom CDRs but he could not possibly care less because he is only interested in owning the actual music he loves, and he is not bothered about much his collection is worth in dollars. Why would that matter to him as he bought the CDs for the love of the music, not to resell it?

If you're only buying CDs to have a valuable CD collection in terms of it's monetary value, good luck to you. I personally would take no pleasure from it and find it quite futile, and it may be worth a rethink because the way the music industry is going the CDs probably won't be worth anything in 10 years anyway. ;)

Keeping in mind we're discussing CDs that sadly can no longer be purchased in a manner that would benefit the artist financially (at least for the older releases... I hope the new ones are legit releases for this region);

A music collector's 500 CD collection could have a value of a few pence in Silver-Bottom CDRs but he could not possibly care less because he is only interested in owning the actual music he loves, and he is not bothered about much his collection is worth in dollars. Why would that matter to him as he bought the CDs for the love of the music, not to resell it?

If you're only buying CDs to have a valuable CD collection in terms of it's monetary value, good luck to you. I personally would take no pleasure from it and find it quite futile, and it may be worth a rethink because the way the music industry is going the CDs probably won't be worth anything in 10 years anyway. ;)

Well said Geoff! :aw: Couldn't say it much better myself.

You should move to Russia. You would be in heaven, just hide the Adam Lambert CD from the skinheads. :aw:

You should move to Russia. You would be in heaven, just hide the Adam Lambert CD from the skinheads. :aw:

I can't really see how Russia would be heaven to me. I can buy the CDs just as cheap in Australia, plus I still get to actually enjoy my life in a country which appeals to me. :)

The thing I worry about with all of these new cds that could be boots floating around is them winding up on Amazon US which is where I buy a lot and I'd be pissed if I buy something and it's a Russian boot when I'm expecting the real deal. I've learned that some sellers don't know or don't care about the difference sometimes.

The thing I worry about with all of these new cds that could be boots floating around is them winding up on Amazon US which is where I buy a lot and I'd be pissed if I buy something and it's a Russian boot when I'm expecting the real deal. I've learned that some sellers don't know or don't care about the difference sometimes.

I have noticed a few of these same cd's showing u pin auctions on Ebay by some well known sellers.

I would hope that what they are offering is the real thing and not something from this site.

I have noticed a few of these same cd's showing u pin auctions on Ebay by some well known sellers.

I would hope that what they are offering is the real thing and not something from this site.

Yup I've seen some of them on ebay as well and that's just confirms my worries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi stefan,

i recently have time surfing on this site and intrigued with many rarities they sell there.

I wonder how good is this boot in terms of sound quality and disc pressing ?

I mean, if the booklet is as good as the original, but how about the disc, if it's on par with CDR pressing quality, then it's kinda useless to me (afraid in 3-4 years, it's damaged), but if it's as good as factory-pressing quality, then I'm interesting in buying a few items since it's almost impossible to find them in a decent price.

hi stefan,

i recently have time surfing on this site and intrigued with many rarities they sell there.

I wonder how good is this boot in terms of sound quality and disc pressing ?

I mean, if the booklet is as good as the original, but how about the disc, if it's on par with CDR pressing quality, then it's kinda useless to me (afraid in 3-4 years, it's damaged), but if it's as good as factory-pressing quality, then I'm interesting in buying a few items since it's almost impossible to find them in a decent price.

I've got CDRs that are 15 years old are are still ok. What are you doing to them that they are only lasting 3-4 years???

As far as the artwork goes, a friend and I compared the Unruly Child debut and there was a panel missing from the booklet. It made no sense because every other detail was spot on. Well the print quality was poorer than the original but that is to be expected.

I have a lot of CDRs that have gone the distance, but also some of the ones that matter (the ones I paid for as CDs) have gone crackly towards the middle / end. Knowing my luck, any CDR I actually paid good money for will die in 3-4 years.

Nightrain, I've said it before but I think the quality of these discs is exceptional. I'm really not an expert so I can't comment on the technical quality of what's on offer, but the booklets look excellent to me. Like Ytseman said, the print quality is probably a tiny bit lesser than the original, but the CDs look spot on to me. Definitely not CDRs... all silver pressed, and made to look as the originals would have.

I dunno mate, not trying to encourage you either way or not. All I know is I'm just delighted to finally be getting all these obscure CDs I never thought I'd hear in a silver-pressed package. Yeah, I'm personally loving it.