Azintex-music.com

Stefan

If you don't mind bootlegs this is a good way to get some good quality bootlegs. This was discussed on the Lancia thread and here is where I got my copy of the Lancia disc. Pretty impossible to tell the them apart (bootleg vs original).

The shipment costs are excellent too: Up to 20 discs for $15 (without cases)

Azintex-music.com

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are all the CD's on that site bootlegs? I don't mind a good quality bootleg of a hard to get/out of print/extremely expensive album, but bootleging new releases is a bit dodgy in my books.

So are all the CD's on that site bootlegs? I don't mind a good quality bootleg of a hard to get/out of print/extremely expensive album, but bootleging new releases is a bit dodgy in my books.

He operates from Baku, Azerbaijan Republic so I take it for granted that the items are boots. Another giveaway is that the back inserts have never been in jewelcases, the "spines" haven't been folded. It looks like they came straight from the pressing machine.

Ok, so tried to place an order. When I go to pay using paypal it takes me to some "Paypal Sandbox" page. Then I get my order confirmation thru email and it says I will get an email with a payment link but that was 4 hours ago and still haven't gotten a link email. How the heck do I pay for my order??

Ok, so tried to place an order. When I go to pay using paypal it takes me to some "Paypal Sandbox" page. Then I get my order confirmation thru email and it says I will get an email with a payment link but that was 4 hours ago and still haven't gotten a link email. How the heck do I pay for my order??

I did the same thing...I assume the paypal request will arrive soon....patience is a virtue they say... :D

I did the same thing...I assume the paypal request will arrive soon....patience is a virtue they say... :D

Cool, glad I'm not the only one. :)

Nice. Got most the titles but there's a few there I hadn't seen yet. Thanks for the link.

As for if the new releases are boots or not, as far as I know I think they're the "official" releases for this part of the world, but they're usually not meant for resale outside of this region, I believe. But they always appear, at least, to be the genuine article.

Nice. Got most the titles but there's a few there I hadn't seen yet. Thanks for the link.

As for if the new releases are boots or not, as far as I know I think they're the "official" releases for this part of the world, but they're usually not meant for resale outside of this region, I believe. But they always appear, at least, to be the genuine article.

One might wonder if the new releases are boots or not. While the older releases looks like they've never been in jewel cases, you get the feeling everything are boots.

I hope comments will soon follow from those who have placed an order concerning the quality.

I took an even closer look yesterday at my items bought from this guy and compared old and new releases. On the old releases you can spot a difference in the layout when having the boot and the original side by side. The new releases are, on the other hand, pretty impossible to set apart. There was a slight difference in the lightning of the colours but other than that, perfect match.

Go figure.

One might wonder if the new releases are boots or not. While the older releases looks like they've never been in jewel cases, you get the feeling everything are boots.

I hope comments will soon follow from those who have placed an order concerning the quality.

I took an even closer look yesterday at my items bought from this guy and compared old and new releases. On the old releases you can spot a difference in the layout when having the boot and the original side by side. The new releases are, on the other hand, pretty impossible to set apart. There was a slight difference in the lightning of the colours but other than that, perfect match.

Go figure.

I ordered some old (very nice surprise seeing the Eyes albums on there) and some new, however I do not currently own a copy of anything I ordered so there is no way to compare them. But unless something really stands out as odd I think I'll be happy with what I get. Thanks for the heads up!

Go figure.

I ordered some old (very nice surprise seeing the Eyes albums on there) and some new, however I do not currently own a copy of anything I ordered so there is no way to compare them. But unless something really stands out as odd I think I'll be happy with what I get. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, I have plenty of these CDs already (from other sources) and I've never had an original to compare them too - because they're so damn hard to find in most cases - but if they are boots they're fantastic, with full well printed booklets and all. Plus all the CDs are silver pressed. It's unfortunate if the new releases are boots, but for the older stuff it's a brilliant opportunity to own CDs I'd otherwise never see. :)

Go figure.

Yeah, I have plenty of these CDs already (from other sources) and I've never had an original to compare them too - because they're so damn hard to find in most cases - but if they are boots they're fantastic, with full well printed booklets and all. Plus all the CDs are silver pressed. It's unfortunate if the new releases are boots, but for the older stuff it's a brilliant opportunity to own CDs I'd otherwise never see. :)

If it looks like the real thing and it sounds like the real thing, that's a keeper in my book.

there's been a guy on oz ebay selling these for ages... i always wondered where he was getting multiple copie sof all these discs from..

I actually bought quite a few titles from that seller which means they are probably all boots, well many of them anyway. I guess the fact that I didn't know this is testament to how genuine looking these boots are. I do feel a bit ripped off though as nothing about this was ever stated in the item descriptions. But I guess they were cheap.

there's been a guy on oz ebay selling these for ages... i always wondered where he was getting multiple copie sof all these discs from..

I actually bought quite a few titles from that seller which means they are probably all boots, well many of them anyway. I guess the fact that I didn't know this is testament to how genuine looking these boots are. I do feel a bit ripped off though as nothing about this was ever stated in the item descriptions. But I guess they were cheap.

i reckon this was the guy who i got the 2 defective version of Swedish Erotica 'too daze gone' from. Can't see them on the site tho.