Imminent releases from Retrospect Records

Retrospect Records

Our final releases of the year are almost ready...

JOINED FORCES featuring Jimi Bell of House of Lords

MEGATON BLONDE featuring Morgan Thorn of Vicious Rumors

MPG + 4 Bonus Tracks (the wait is almost over!)

THE PACT

RADICAL DREAM

THICK RICHARD 'Fire It Up'

We will kick off the new year with the much anticipated 3 PANDEMONIUM albums followed by AMERICADE (with Malice Singer James Neal) , VVSI 'No Ace At Hand' and the four ST. ELMO'S FIRE albums.

Official announcements soon...

Please check out our new release SAKER which is a pretty kick-ass slice of Melodic Hard Rock!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Sam

• My Little Pony

Please check out our new release SAKER which is a pretty kick-ass slice of Melodic Hard Rock!

Shit, yeah, I meant to pick this up earlier.

How can I forget? New band GUNNER SIXX out of Argentina is also a new release for January - our answer to White Widdow...

Gunner Sixx

Click the link to hear some samples and check out the band.

Hey Sam

Awesome...I recommended to Gunner Sixx to contact you about a release...so this is awesome...!!!

What about the Sanchez release....was this not scheduled for January to????????

just to add to (and correct) some of Sam's post:

Its not James Neal but his replacement Mark Weitz that is featured on several tracks on one of the Americade releases. Mark also sang with Malmsteen and is VERY reminiscent of Jeff Scott Soto.

Sam also forgot to mention ORPHANN "Up For Adoption" -- classic melodic rock with pomp and AOR overtones from 1977 is due out shortly.

Also THUNDERBOX will be out at the same time. This is superb pomp rock / AOR that features David Mikael of MPG and DAVID.

New releases (on my end) for the new year will include:

ILLUSTRATOR -- III: Effect Of The Boomerang -- featuring 15 fantastic songs from the final and unreleased album from this superb Christian Westcoast AOR band. Some of these songs are surprisingly heavier than whats on their previous albums.

CRYSTAL PROJECT -- also known as CRYSTAL PISTOL but changed their name due to confusion with the Canadian band. This will be a 2 CD set of all their material recorded in the late 80's / early 90's. This New York based band are simply unreal. One of the best AOR releases on Retrospect to date. Wait til you hear this one!!

KABLAMACHUNK -- this strangely named band from New York just gave me all their material to release as a double-disc set. Recorded in the late 80's / early 90's. Produced in part by Blue Oyster Cult's Albert Bouchard -- this band mixes elements of AOR, melodic rock, prog rock and powerpop with superb results.

TRACER FOX -- Yes, its been in the works for a while now but the drummer keeps finding more and more material!!

We'll probably end up with 2 Tracer Fox releases - one being produced by John and Dino Elefante -- but this IS secular music, not Christian. Most of these songs have never seen the light of day (including the Elefante produced material). Killer 80's classic metal / melodic hard rock!

Other releases I am working my ass off to get out early 2011 include:

GENOCIDE (early 80's metal)

HENDRICKSON (solo project from Genocide's lead singer/lead guitarist)

18 NAMES "Armed and Ready" (featuring Karla Goldman -- with bonus tracks and live DVD)

SURRENDER -- all 3 releases to be reissued "No Boundaries", "Ship With No Sails" , "Full Circle"

ONE EIGHTY "Turning Point" -- Christian California AOR band

PARAGON -- featuring ALL the material recorded by this killer California based AOR / melodic rock band.

plus all the releases that revered New York guitarist ROY COSTON was a part of throughout the 80's and 90's including:

BANDIT, FLM, ARDENT, DC STRUT, LOVEBONE

I am probably missing a few but that should keep you going! LOL!

your comments are appreciated!

ROCK ON!

Aaron

and don't forget to check out all my vinyl LP records and cd's i am selling on EBAY!!

EBAY

Its not James Neal but his replacement Mark Weitz that is featured on several tracks on one of the Americade releases. Mark also sang with Malmsteen and is VERY reminiscent of Jeff Scott Soto.

Mark also sang on the EYES Full Moon disc and you're correct in saying is very close in sound to JSS.

Sam also forgot to mention ORPHANN "Up For Adoption" -- classic melodic rock with pomp and AOR overtones from 1977 is due out shortly.

Also THUNDERBOX will be out at the same time. This is superb pomp rock / AOR that features David Mikael of MPG and DAVID.

New releases (on my end) for the new year will include:

ILLUSTRATOR -- III: Effect Of The Boomerang -- featuring 15 fantastic songs from the final and unreleased album from this superb Christian Westcoast AOR band. Some of these songs are surprisingly heavier than whats on their previous albums.

CRYSTAL PROJECT -- also known as CRYSTAL PISTOL but changed their name due to confusion with the Canadian band. This will be a 2 CD set of all their material recorded in the late 80's / early 90's. This New York based band are simply unreal. One of the best AOR releases on Retrospect to date. Wait til you hear this one!!

KABLAMACHUNK -- this strangely named band from New York just gave me all their material to release as a double-disc set. Recorded in the late 80's / early 90's. Produced in part by Blue Oyster Cult's Albert Bouchard -- this band mixes elements of AOR, melodic rock, prog rock and powerpop with superb results.

TRACER FOX -- Yes, its been in the works for a while now but the drummer keeps finding more and more material!!

We'll probably end up with 2 Tracer Fox releases - one being produced by John and Dino Elefante -- but this IS secular music, not Christian. Most of these songs have never seen the light of day (including the Elefante produced material). Killer 80's classic metal / melodic hard rock!

Other releases I am working my ass off to get out early 2011 include:

GENOCIDE (early 80's metal)

HENDRICKSON (solo project from Genocide's lead singer/lead guitarist)

18 NAMES "Armed and Ready" (featuring Karla Goldman -- with bonus tracks and live DVD)

SURRENDER -- all 3 releases to be reissued "No Boundaries", "Ship With No Sails" , "Full Circle"

ONE EIGHTY "Turning Point" -- Christian California AOR band

PARAGON -- featuring ALL the material recorded by this killer California based AOR / melodic rock band.

plus all the releases that revered New York guitarist ROY COSTON was a part of throughout the 80's and 90's including:

BANDIT, FLM, ARDENT, DC STRUT, LOVEBONE

I am probably missing a few but that should keep you going! LOL!

your comments are appreciated!

ROCK ON!

Aaron

and don't forget to check out all my vinyl LP records and cd's i am selling on EBAY!!

EBAY

Hey Aaron

Awesome news ...looking forward to the Tracer Fox.

Any word on the Nemises...Hope this one comes through....keep working on it....

Thanks for the hook up on Gunner Sixx man , good stuff!!

Just signed 2 more bands today...

RADIOUX CITY featuring Gary Brandon of White Sister.

HARD ATTACK - oh man , another stomping Melodic Hard Rock band from Connecticut - all unreleased stuff from the early 90s...WOW!!

2011 is gonna be another killer year!

• 1 month later...

MArk Weitz also sang on the Ramos cd years back although I was quite disappointed with that release. Eyes - Full Moon has some great tracks and vocals on it from Mark. What Americade release does he sing on? I also never new he sang for Malmsteen, the onnly Mark I thought did that was Boals???

Mike

I have a song from a band Crystal Pistol from a comp titled What I'd Rather Be. Great song, wonder if its the same band.

Mike

I have a song from a band Crystal Pistol from a comp titled What I'd Rather Be. Great song, wonder if its the same band.

Mike

Wubby,

Steve Chams from the 'The Crystal Project' here...

YES, 'What I'd rather be' is one of our tunes.

We're looking forward to the Retrospect Release.

Here's links to our ReverbNation and Facebook sites.

www.thecrystalproject.com

www.facebook.com/pistol93

Thanks for the props. Stay in touch!

~chams

Mike

Wubby,

Steve Chams from the 'The Crystal Project' here...

YES, 'What I'd rather be' is one of our tunes.

We're looking forward to the Retrospect Release.

Here's links to our ReverbNation and Facebook sites.

www.thecrystalproject.com

www.facebook.com/pistol93

Thanks for the props. Stay in touch!

~chams

That is great news. I have looked for songs from you guys for ages. Look forward to the release. Keep me posted.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on the releases of the mentioned Imminent releases :git::party421: !!!!

I think some will be Feb.

• 2 weeks later...