Favorite Amazon Sellers

I rarely use Amazon, usually just eBay ....maybe that should change.....how do you find a particular seller and their wares on Amazon ?

Yeah, I was gonna ask the same thing. I can't find anything.

I'm not sure, but I would say 50 percent of the time I can find CD's much cheaper on Amazon than on Ebay. For example I got the Joker S/T CD for $5.99 and a copy of Mad Max Rollin' Thunder white slimline pressing for $17.

Wow!!! I have never seen the Joker on there and I look for it every once in a while.

It's there you have to hunt through the pages to find it.

Here you go...don't all thank me at once. :P

http://www.amazon.com/Joker/dp/B0002X5Y42/ref=sr_1_74?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1289958049&sr=1-74

Thanks Bob I just ordered it for $15.99 from someone in Arizona.

I just wonder how some of those sellers have NEW copies when this has been out of print for many many years?

NP Wes, you will be pleasantly surprised it's pretty damn good IMO.

I rarely use Amazon, usually just eBay ....maybe that should change.....how do you find a particular seller and their wares on Amazon ?

I'm not sure, but I would say 50 percent of the time I can find CD's much cheaper on Amazon than on Ebay. For example I got the Joker S/T CD for $5.99 and a copy of Mad Max Rollin' Thunder white slimline pressing for $17.

Wow!!! I have never seen the Joker on there and I look for it every once in a while.

http://www.amazon.com/Joker/dp/B0002X5Y42/ref=sr_1_74?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1289958049&sr=1-74

I just wonder how some of those sellers have NEW copies when this has been out of print for many many years?

Maybe someone found a hidden stockpile somewhere in Greece? :whistle:

• My Little Pony

Maybe someone found a hidden stockpile somewhere in Greece? :whistle:

It's amazing how they've laid dormant all these years. Aren't we exstatic that they've been found, and are on the market? ;)

I have always liked this seller:

TNTCDsPlus

Of course, my view might be prejudiced a bit.... :D

Is this you? I just purchased a Refugee disc from you then.

Yep, that's me. Thanks for the great feedback! Hope you enjoy the disc!

Oh yeah it's friggin sweet.