Favorite Amazon Sellers

The last couple of months I've pretty much purchased CD's exclusively on Amazon, I hope others are doing the same. I just curious what your favorite seller are. I've been purchasing a lot of stuff from a seller BLOWITOUTAHERE.

Blowitoutahere always have some great prices and seems to be a good seller.

My fav and go to seller and who almost always has the cheapest price is Importcds and I've never had one issue with them. Also have ordered a shitload of discs over the years from Moviemars and haven't had any issues with them either. I know I've ordered from so many more sellers over there over the years but I can't recall the other names right now but I've been dealing with Amazon over Ebay for many years now. I prefer the buy it now style then having to bid on items and remember to watch items as well. I guess there is some advantage to Ebay's style when you can get a high prcied gem for a low price but I just don't have the patience.

The last couple of months I've pretty much purchased CD's exclusively on Amazon, I hope others are doing the same. I just curious what your favorite seller are. I've been purchasing a lot of stuff from a seller BLOWITOUTAHERE.

Blowitoutahere always have some great prices and seems to be a good seller.

My fav and go to seller and who almost always has the cheapest price is Importcds and I've never had one issue with them. Also have ordered a shitload of discs over the years from Moviemars and haven't had any issues with them either. I know I've ordered from so many more sellers over there over the years but I can't recall the other names right now but I've been dealing with Amazon over Ebay for many years now. I prefer the buy it now style then having to bid on items and remember to watch items as well. I guess there is some advantage to Ebay's style when you can get a high prcied gem for a low price but I just don't have the patience.

I've also purchased stuff from Importcds and have had good luck with them. Moviemars I've only dealt with a couple of times, they cancelled one of my orders and didn't tell me why.

Importcd's are really good and one I probably use the most. The prices compared to over here are nearly half the price, so loads of good bargains to be had.

Importcds, Allyourmusic and Movimars I use a lot, the only issue I ever had with Moviemars was that I ordered Streetheart - Dancing With Danger and they kept sending a CD by some band who's name escapes me but I think the CD was called Crown Her Head With Flowers and they were some dodgy folk band.

But they refunded me ... and then sent another 2 copies of this folk CD!!! Haha! I think the problem was with the warehouse as I ordered the Streetheart from another vendor...and again got the same darn folk CD!!!!

I still have a copy of it somewhere as I received that many....my life became meaningless during that episode!

Importcds, Allyourmusic and Movimars I use a lot, the only issue I ever had with Moviemars was that I ordered Streetheart - Dancing With Danger and they kept sending a CD by some band who's name escapes me but I think the CD was called Crown Her Head With Flowers and they were some dodgy folk band.

But they refunded me ... and then sent another 2 copies of this folk CD!!! Haha! I think the problem was with the warehouse as I ordered the Streetheart from another vendor...and again got the same darn folk CD!!!!

I still have a copy of it somewhere as I received that many....my life became meaningless during that episode!

Maybe that folk band cd should be the next Ten Seconds Over Tokyo disc that gets sent around the world.

• My Little Pony

Maybe that folk band cd should be the next Ten Seconds Over Tokyo disc that gets sent around the world.

Am I missing something?

I buy a lot of CDs from Zoverstocks, but I have changed my mind recently after I sent a question about a CD that was listed with the wrong artist. I just asked whether the CD was the one in the picture or by the artist listed by Amazon. They replied: "Unfortunately we are unable to answer product queries due to an increased workload. All product information is based on barcode information stored on the website database that you are viewing and basic product details can be accessed through the product link in the listing. It is also likely that we stock more than one copy of the item in question, therefore making it impossible to answer specific product related questions."

:huhsign:

"Impossible to answer specific product related questions"? Sorry, but how can you sell anything and be unable to answer questions about it? Ironically, the message was from someone in "Customer Services".

In Germany (www.amazon.de) there is an Amazon seller called MEDIMOPS I buy a lot from as they have very good prices. But the great thing is they also have a website where you can buy the same CD's from and you don't need to pay these ridiculous shipping cost per CD. In Germany they even ship foc when the order value is above 20 Euro.

www.medimops.de

I didn't find a link to an english translation, but they do ship internationally. Check it out !!

• My Little Pony

I rarely use Amazon, usually just eBay ....maybe that should change.....how do you find a particular seller and their wares on Amazon ?

Yeah, I was gonna ask the same thing. I can't find anything.

I'd love to use Amazon but for Aussies it really is unusable because of the ridiculous shippings costs, without discounts for multiple buys. Is there any way around this at all?

I'd love to use Amazon but for Aussies it really is unusable because of the ridiculous shippings costs, without discounts for multiple buys. Is there any way around this at all?

yeah, what the G-banger just said..... shipping costs mean i miss Amazon.

Only ever recall buying 1 thing on there.

yeah, what the G-banger just said..... shipping costs mean i miss Amazon.

Only ever recall buying 1 thing on there.

agreed with the above nutters.

I rarely use Amazon, usually just eBay ....maybe that should change.....how do you find a particular seller and their wares on Amazon ?

I'm not sure, but I would say 50 percent of the time I can find CD's much cheaper on Amazon than on Ebay. For example I got the Joker S/T CD for $5.99 and a copy of Mad Max Rollin' Thunder white slimline pressing for $17.

I'm not sure, but I would say 50 percent of the time I can find CD's much cheaper on Amazon than on Ebay. For example I got the Joker S/T CD for $5.99 and a copy of Mad Max Rollin' Thunder white slimline pressing for $17.

Wow!!! I have never seen the Joker on there and I look for it every once in a while.

Wow!!! I have never seen the Joker on there and I look for it every once in a while.

It's there you have to hunt through the pages to find it.

Here you go...don't all thank me at once. :P

http://www.amazon.com/Joker/dp/B0002X5Y42/ref=sr_1_74?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1289958049&sr=1-74

• My Little Pony

How does that answer our question?

Agree that the lack of postage discounts is pretty outrageous, but there are often real bargains from the Marketplace sellers on the UK site and I use them a lot. Is postage to Oz really expensive? I don't think there's a way round it, unless you try contacting individual sellers and asking for a discount, which they would have to refund to you as the checkout system will automatically charge full shipping for each CD. Would it make a big saving on buying a few CDs from amazon.co.uk sellers if you had them sent to someone in the UK who then forwarded them on for actual postage cost?

It's there you have to hunt through the pages to find it.

Here you go...don't all thank me at once. :P

http://www.amazon.com/Joker/dp/B0002X5Y42/ref=sr_1_74?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1289958049&sr=1-74

Thanks Bob I just ordered it for $15.99 from someone in Arizona.

I just wonder how some of those sellers have NEW copies when this has been out of print for many many years?

Agree that the lack of postage discounts is pretty outrageous, but there are often real bargains from the Marketplace sellers on the UK site and I use them a lot. Is postage to Oz really expensive? I don't think there's a way round it, unless you try contacting individual sellers and asking for a discount, which they would have to refund to you as the checkout system will automatically charge full shipping for each CD. Would it make a big saving on buying a few CDs from amazon.co.uk sellers if you had them sent to someone in the UK who then forwarded them on for actual postage cost?

Yep, it's bad. Shipping is about us$6.50 per CD if I recall correctly. I have bought from there before, but if you can't find the CD for less than us$3 it's just not worth your while. And as you can imagine that limits the worth of the site.

I have been told about contacting seller privately option, but I don't know how many would be happy doing that. It's probably too much of a hassle when they can just sell normally anyway.

Having a contact in said country would always be best, but combining the postage it costs them with the postage to get it out to me just gets complicated and probably expensive again anyway. It's all quite a schumozzle.

Yep, it's bad. Shipping is about us$6.50 per CD if I recall correctly. I have bought from there before, but if you can't find the CD for less than us$3 it's just not worth your while. And as you can imagine that limits the worth of the site.

I have been told about contacting seller privately option, but I don't know how many would be happy doing that. It's probably too much of a hassle when they can just sell normally anyway.

Having a contact in said country would always be best, but combining the postage it costs them with the postage to get it out to me just gets complicated and probably expensive again anyway. It's all quite a schumozzle.

Fair enough. I don't mind sending CDs to HH-ers in Oz if it would save on postage.

Just off to find a seller with a reasonably priced copy of 'Playa Del Rock'...

Fair enough. I don't mind sending CDs to HH-ers in Oz if it would save on postage.

Thanks for the kind offer mate, will certainly keep it in mind.

Speaking of this, Geoff did you ever get that cd you had me grab from Amazon for you back in July?

I had sent you emails but don't remember ever hearing back from you.

Speaking of this, Geoff did you ever get that cd you had me grab from Amazon for you back in July?

I had sent you emails but don't remember ever hearing back from you.

I certainly did, cousin! Loved it too. Thanks heaps for helping me out with that one mate. :)