Joshua - Intense Defense, is my copy a bootleg?

Hi all,

I bought this Joshua cd from a fellow countryman of mine. I know there is a Russian bootleg of the re-issue of this cd out there. I suspect that my copy is a bootleg.

Does anyone know if there is something on covers or cd that tells if it is a bootleg or not. It looks fairly good.

The following is written on the inner ring of the cd:

DOCdata Germany ULFT 007

The eagle on the cover is printed on the label of the cd.

Help is appreciated.

/Mikael

What you have is the official reissue CD. I have both releases. The NIGHT & DAY version, and the original RCA version. The RCA version has no artwork on it. Just lots of text plus the tracklist, RCA logo, etc etc. The reissue from NIGHT AND DAY has the eagle as you mentioned. Yours is from 2003 the original is from 1988.

What you have is the official reissue CD. I have both releases. The NIGHT & DAY version, and the original RCA version. The RCA version has no artwork on it. Just lots of text plus the tracklist, RCA logo, etc etc. The reissue from NIGHT AND DAY has the eagle as you mentioned. Yours is from 2003 the original is from 1988.

I thought it was the reissue but I'm not sure if is the original, I think it's a bootleg.

I thought it was the reissue but I'm not sure if is the original, I think it's a bootleg.

Mine has the same DOC data Germany ULFT 007 on it, and I purchased it when it originally came out.

Mine has the same DOC data Germany ULFT 007 on it, and I purchased it when it originally came out.

Cheers mate. That helps alot.