Unruly Child "Worlds Collide"

Unruly Child "Worlds Collide"  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me the real standout tracks are Love Is Blind (my vote!), When We Were Young, Tell Another Lie, When Worlds Collide, Read My Mind (my number 2 pick) and Very First Time (my number 3 pick). The rest of the album is so-so, although I still think the first two tracks are filler. Make this a 10 track album from tracks 3-12 and yes, it would make my 'top of' list for 2010, now I'm not so sure.

'When We Were Young', but lots of other goodies like 'You Don't Understand' and 'Talk To Me' and 'Read My Mind'

• My Little Pony

I've said it before, I think this disc is over-rated, but, with that said, Very First Time might be my favorite track of the year!

• My Little Pony

I don't think it's over-rated. It took a few spins to get into it but now I love it!

No, no, it's over-rated. ;)

I just being a dick...

...but I am right, nonetheless.

I don't think it's over-rated. It took a few spins to get into it but now I love it!

No, no, it's over-rated. ;)

I just being a dick...

...but I am right, nonetheless.

Well opinions are like assholes..... everybody has one!! :D

• My Little Pony

I've said it before, I think this disc is over-rated, but, with that said, Very First Time might be my favorite track of the year!

It's good, but "We Own the Night" by Treat is still my favourite track.

Really heard this for the first time, properly, over the weekend. Am I allowed to agree with Karpetface and admit I think it's a little over-rated, and maybe not that great too. Don't get me wrong. It's good, but not as good as I first thought. Not nearly a top tenner or anything for me, to be honest.

On subject, 'Read my mind' is my favourite too.

• My Little Pony

Really heard this for the first time, properly, over the weekend. Am I allowed to agree with Karpetface and admit I think it's a little over-rated, and maybe not that great too. Don't get me wrong. It's good, but not as good as I first thought. Not nearly a top tenner or anything for me, to be honest.

Wow, did we just have a moment?

I went with "Read my Mind" too - very good disc IMO. It's definitely more of an AOR disc than their others so am not surprised there are some who dislike it. Right up there in the top 3 of 2010 for me, and kicking seven bells out of the new Nelson album...

Last night I got through the first track and a half and said to myself "blah" and went upstairs. Now reading this thread it looks like I can avoid the first 2 tracks and find some good stuff. I'll have to go back and listen some more.

This is an album you need to listen to at least 15 times to fully appreciate.

First time I listened to it I thought it was as average as hell. Now I absolutely love every about it, (including the first 2 tracks) - the melodies just seep into your brain and wont let go.

I think its a sensational album and one I can see myself still playing this time next year....thats the sign of a good album.

Wow, did we just have a moment?

We did.

Yeah, it'll grow on me I'm sure. I hope it does anyway.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • My Little Pony

Glad to see 'Read My Mind' leading the way - genius imo.

Yeah, but only an abysmal twelve votes have been cast. Are there really only twelve of us active on here anymore?

Yeah, but only an abysmal twelve votes have been cast. Are there really only twelve of us active on here anymore?

well only 12 that could be bothered to read this thread and vote lol

well only 12 that could be bothered to read this thread and vote lol

I bothered to read ... but I didn't vote as I haven't got the album. I listened online to some tracks a few times each a while ago, but really didn't like them at all.

See - Christmas has gone and I'm back to my usual form of disliking music that everyone else on here loves. :anon:

Edit: having just read Glen's post from 15 November 2010, I should probably try some of these songs again.