Another idiotstick to block on eBay

userID 707star, real name Brad Greinke.

This douchebag bought a CD from me on September 3. Delivery confirmation shows that it was delivered to his P.O. Box on September 10 and a notice was left. The first I everr hear from him is on October 25, when he sends a terse message through eBay asking where his CD is at. I reply with an explanation and a link to the tracking information.

No reply.

October 28 he sends another message like the first one, asking where his CD is. Again, I reply with the tracking information and a longer explanation.

No reply.

I call eBay, as it looks like he's not getting or ignoring his eBay messages. eBay confirms that the messages are reaching his Inbox, but they are not showing as read, which simply means that like most people, he's just reading the emails sent from eBay with the messages, not actually going to eBay and reading them. If the email address tied to the eBay account is defunct or has a full inbox or there are spam filter issues, he's not getting the messages.

Since all buyer and seller email addresses are now obfuscated (you can't see people's real email addresses on eBay anymore; everything is aliased), eBay suggests going to PayPal and getting his real email address from the PayPal transaction page, and contacting him that way. Good idea actually, and I should have thought of it.

So I send the information to that email address.

No reply.

Tonight he gives me a negative and then sends me an email outside of eBay saying that if I send him another CD he'll reverse the neg.

He never filed a dispute with PayPal or eBay because he knew that I had proof of delivery, so instead he just negs me and tries to extort more merchandise.

Cocksucker.

Block this putz.

-Dan

Did he leave you a negative saying that he never received the cd? If he did (and you have proof of delivery) then ebay should give you some relief. It's gotten even worse on there since they stopped sellers from being able to leave negative or neutral feedback for buyers.

NP: Push UK - 'Strange World'

www.wishingwellonline.com

www.facebook.com/Roger.Pamachena

Did he leave you a negative saying that he never received the cd? If he did (and you have proof of delivery) then ebay should give you some relief. It's gotten even worse on there since they stopped sellers from being able to leave negative or neutral feedback for buyers.

NP: Push UK - 'Strange World'

www.wishingwellonline.com

www.facebook.com/Roger.Pamachena

Yes he left a neg saying he never received it. I called eBay and spoke with them at length, but there's nothing they will do. They say he has the right to leave a negative opinion, because that's all feedback is - opinion. The eBay rep also said that since the buyer is a longstanding member and has a lot of feedback, it's not like a new member "trying to disrupt the community" so they're leaving the feedback intact. Since the extortion attempt occurred outside of eBay, there's nothing they can do about it.

I'm so glad that I can only leave positive feedback, since all buyers are angels and only sellers are evil.

Leave the cunt a false positive, & explain that he tried to extort you. Even if he knows that you're technically not allowed to do that & can have it removed, it may make you feel better. I've left a couple of these, & the idiot buyers didn't know that's a no-no.

• My Little Pony

Tell him to eat a sack full of saggy old man dicks. It never solves anything, but it's fun to say, nonetheless.

• My Little Pony

Tell him to eat a sack full of saggy old man dicks. It never solves anything, but it's fun to say, nonetheless.

Note to self:

Karpetrydofunk offers you a bag of sorts, leave it alone.. :gone:

Well, hold on not all my bags are...

...no, wait. Yeah, just leave 'em alone.

As long as ebay got their cut of your money, they couldn't care two shits and a squirt about your feedback or how it looks.

I just been selling my F1 models on eBay the last month or so, and everything has been fine, until last week.

Loads have gone to Brazil, Japan, Germany, Canada on top of the UK (obviously), but the one guy who seems to be unable to read is a guy from Australia.

Each auction had a photo of the model taken just before listing them, and was described as being potentially dusty as they had been stored out of their boxes.

Also, any models with missing/damaged decals or parts, was listed as so.

This guy in Australia hasnt even bothered contacting me, and has just gone straight to Paypal saying the items are significantly not as described as they are dusty and have damaged decals.

He has also left me five negatives calling me a liar etc, and eBay will not do anything about it.

As I said in reply to some of his comments, I let my other feedback speak for itself as all the models he bought are in similar condition to the 200 plus models I have positive feedback for.

• My Little Pony

I just been selling my F1 models on eBay the last month or so, and everything has been fine, until last week.

Loads have gone to Brazil, Japan, Germany, Canada on top of the UK (obviously), but the one guy who seems to be unable to read is a guy from Australia.

Each auction had a photo of the model taken just before listing them, and was described as being potentially dusty as they had been stored out of their boxes.

Also, any models with missing/damaged decals or parts, was listed as so.

This guy in Australia hasnt even bothered contacting me, and has just gone straight to Paypal saying the items are significantly not as described as they are dusty and have damaged decals.

He has also left me five negatives calling me a liar etc, and eBay will not do anything about it.

As I said in reply to some of his comments, I let my other feedback speak for itself as all the models he bought are in similar condition to the 200 plus models I have positive feedback for.

Oh, shit! 200+ models? That's quite the collection! Do you have any photos of the lot?--before you sold 'em, of-course.

And tell him to drink bleach.

I had over 300 in total. Mostly F1, but some were Indy car and a couple of F3.

Dont think I have a photo of the lot together, although there are probably a few pics here and there with part of the collection in the background.

All the models sold though, I have photographed individually.

In the end I just wanted this guy off my back, so I partially refunded him.

TBH, with the amount of money I made on them, the refund was a drop in the ocean really.

• My Little Pony

In the end I just wanted this guy off my back, so I partially refunded him.

TBH, with the amount of money I made on them, the refund was a drop in the ocean really.

I would imagine so.

• 2 years later...

Make sure you have his real address and name noted somewhere just in case he has another username on ebay.

On a side note, he's selling lots of stuff. I wonder how he'd like the tables turned on him... :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

As long as ebay got their cut of your money, they couldn't care two shits and a squirt about your feedback or how it looks.

And this is why ebay / paypal sucks now (in my opionion). Problem is, I have no other choice but to keep buying and paying there. Threre's really no other option for older stuff (music and non-music related). I buy from NEH and Amazon, etc. as much as I can, but if I'm looking for the original West Germany pressing of Kayak's Greatest Hits, or a NOS, original Hackey Sack made in Haiti in 1982, there's really only one place to go (unfortunately).