Anyone heard of Pharoah

They've finally released a collection of their songs on CD

You can check out the tunes on the following sites

http://sexglamgloom.com

http://www.myspace.com/sexglamgloom

http://www.youtube.com/user/sexglamgloom

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=101640490972&ref=search

any thoughts?

been trying to get the cd for a while now.

it was for sale thru the site a while back but they removed it from sale for some reason. they said it should be returning for sale sometime soon (if it's not already).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Everybody's got a full head of hair in that band, I'm envious.
    • More good stuff.          
    • Reckless Love - S/T Reckless Love - Animal Attraction Reckless Love - Spirit Reckless Love - InVader
    • I was talking more vocally, although the 3 albums I am thinking about specifically are musically way superior too anything she has released, so we''ll have to beg to  differ on that subject.  As I said., I don't mind Issa's voice to a point, but she is pretty limited in what she does and is a bit of a one trick pony...and apart from the excellent 'Crossfire' album, I'd say her albums are pretty spotty too. 
    • Glasgow rockers HEAVY PETTIN have announced UK tour dates in October 2018 with Punky Meadows & Frank Dimino of ANGEL on their first ever UK tour. Heavy Pettin’ will also be doing extra headline shows in Glasgow and Milton Keynes. UK Tour dates: 12th OCT – Eleven, Stoke w/ Punky Meadows & Frank Dimino of Angel
      13th OCT – The Underworld Camden, London w/ Punky Meadows & Frank Dimino of Angel
      14th OCT – The Robin 2, Bilston w/ Punky Meadows & Frank Dimino of Angel
      15th OCT – Bannermans Bar, Edinburgh w/ Punky Meadows & Frank Dimino of Angel
      16th OCT – The Cat House, Glasgow – Heavy Pettin’ Headline Show
      17th OCT – Trillians ,Newcastle w/ Punky Meadows & Frank Dimino of Angel
      18th OCT – ROCK CITY, Nottingham w/ Punky Meadows & Frank Dimino of Angel
      19th OCT – The Craufurd Arms, Milton Keynes – Heavy Pettin’ Headline Show. Stardom beckoned for Heavy Pettin’ back in the early 80’s with arena tours supporting Kiss, Ozzy and Mötley Crüe and along with the help of MTV, the band scored a couple of Stateside hits. However, after two hit albums with ‘Lettin’ Loose’ in 1983 and two years later with ‘Rock Ain’t Dead’, they literally ended with a ‘Big Bang’ after a misguided attempt at the Eurovision Song Contest in ’87 resulting in the band breaking up with their third album released after their demise two years later. News of their reunion came as a complete surprise when earlier last summer Steve ‘Hamie’ Hayman flew over from Texas where he now resides to exclusively announce to Mark Taylor of MetalTalk & TotalRockRadio that the band were reforming for a gig at WinterStorm and they did a triumphant return – with the prospect of further gigs across Europe/UK for 2018.  
    • Lizzy Borden's new album "My Midnight Things" is scheduled to be released June 15th and is available for pre-order through Metal Blade http://www.metalblade.com/lizzyborden/.   A lyric video for the title tracks is out now. My Midnight Things Obsessed With You Long May They Haunt Us The Scar Across My Heart A Stranger To Love The Perfect Poison Run Away With Me Our Love Is God My Midnight Things (Reprise) We Belong to the Shadows    
    • Top disc,love this one :)
    • Haha. And let's not get ridiculous anyway. To each their own, entirely, but what are we talking about here? Are we saying that Lee Aaron's discography and Chrissy Steele's 'Magnet to steel' albums are better than Issa albums, such as the brilliant last one? Is that where we're at? Because if so, I entirely disagree. I'd take any Issa album (including this new one, yes) over the Chrissy Steele or Lee Aaron albums, for sure. I like a lot of them, but they are both really inconsistent artists and any one single Issa album has more really great songs on it than their discographies, lol... which in Steele's case, was just the one album wasn't it?   As for Darby Mills, I've not heard of her, so can't comment on that.  However... are we just talking vocally? Is that all you mean, Jez, that those ladies are better singers than Issa? Or are you actually taking songs and albums being better? Vocals, yes I agree. Songs/albums, I definitely do not.  So apart from the monotonous commentary on how bad Issa's voice supposedly is, anyone have some commentary on the actual album? Anyone agree with my awesome point of view, that it's a considerate step back from the excellent last album?