Bad City

Glen

Bonus tracks are good. Will have to see if I can track down the Japan version of the Cd. I see the bonus tracks are on ITunes but I hate MP3's...Wish I Tunes sold stuff in FLAC or some other lossless format.

Bonus tracks are absolutely essential.

I'll have to see if they're on you tube or I tunes.

Agree. War On Love should have made the album, and is tied for favorite song with Take Me For A Ride.

• My Little Pony

Agree. War On Love should have made the album, and is tied for favorite song with Take Me For A Ride.

"War On Love" is everyone's favourite, but I think "Don't Stop" slays it, and the rest of the album, save "Fire in the Pouring Rain."

Shame they left the bonus tracks off the main album. Why couldn't they have picked Look Out! or Wildlife as the bonus tracks?

They're both good tracks though and definitely enhance the CD with them added.

"War On Love" is everyone's favourite, but I think "Don't Stop" slays it, and the rest of the album, save "Fire in the Pouring Rain."

Haha, I too have tracked down the album after reading about the band the other day. Not blown away by it, but a couple good tracks. They're all ''ok'' but after repeatedly listening to the whole album I now find myself skipping most of the tracks. The ones that I still like are:

Showdown In Central Park

Wildlife

Fire In The Pouring Rain

Straight To The Grave

Gotta check out the non album tracks as well, have heard one on youtube but wasn't really convinced to be honest

I'm with you...Prefer Don't Stop. But War On Love is pretty good too.

Album is really growing on me the more I listen. I really like it all except for Look Out and possibly Wildlife.

Glad somebody brought this up....Nice little diversion even though I was 5 years late :)

• My Little Pony

Album is really growing on me the more I listen. I really like it all except for Look Out and possibly Wildlife.

Glad somebody brought this up....Nice little diversion even though I was 5 years late :)

But the question we all have is how does it compare to H.e.a.t?

;}

But the question we all have is how does it compare to H.e.a.t?

;}

Hey...I've been doing really well with no H.e.a.t comparisons lately :)

• 2 years later...
46 minutes ago, phaffas said:

Yeah great album.... but the band is dead? Pretty sure singer was jailed???...

Yeah, think the band is 100% dead.  If I remember right, singer was jailed for sexual assault....And I even think it was with one of the other band member's girl friend but not 100& sure on that.  I think he was due out of jail in late 2018 or early 2019....again not 100% sure.

Either way, I think the chances are very, very slim of ever seeing anything more from these guys.....which is a shame as this was a great album.