Anyone gonna get your KIX..?

LV KIX

I know I ask this every time they play... Is anyone going to either of the KIX shows in early September..?

FRIDAY, Sept. 10th, 2010 ~ JAXX in Springfield, VA.

SATURDAY, Sept. 11th, 2010 ~ Hager Hall in Hagerstown, MD.

I couldn't pull off the Hollywood show last weekend... but at least I can get my fix in September. :headbanger:

I'd love to get some Kix but they never play nowhere near me.

I wish they'd play Dakota Rock Fest since they played that festival in North Dakota this year I think but then again I had heard that those bands got screwed by the promoter or something on that one.

I'm going to the one in JERSEY.. Lack of funds is stopping me from any other gigs..

I may end up going to the Jersey show. Being that it is on December 11th (winter) makes it a little hard to plan ahead. It would be about a 4 1/2 hour drive each way. We'll see what the weather brings.

I'm going to the one in JERSEY.. Lack of funds is stopping me from any other gigs..

I may end up going to the Jersey show. Being that it is on December 11th (winter) makes it a little hard to plan ahead. It would be about a 4 1/2 hour drive each way. We'll see what the weather brings.

If you go, look for me.. I'll be wearing a KIX t-shirt... :P

If you go, look for me.. I'll be wearing a KIX t-shirt... :P

That was good! :rofl2:

I know I ask this every time they play... Is anyone going to either of the KIX shows in early September..?

I couldn't pull off the Hollywood show last weekend... but at least I can get my fix in September. :headbanger:

How far do you live from Hagerstown? I am a little over 2 hours away. I am REALLY interested in that show on 9/11, but I cannot find anyone around my area to go (plus I have several friends who are pulling me to see a fine Rolling Stones tribute band locally that day).

But I have NEVER seen Kix live! That is something definitely missing from my life!

Respond to this thread or PM me. Let's talk about this one. Maybe we could meet up! :headbanger:

How far do you live from Hagerstown? I am a little over 2 hours away. I am REALLY interested in that show on 9/11, but I cannot find anyone around my area to go (plus I have several friends who are pulling me to see a fine Rolling Stones tribute band locally that day).

But I have NEVER seen Kix live! That is something definitely missing from my life!

Respond to this thread or PM me. Let's talk about this one. Maybe we could meet up! :headbanger:

Man, I hope we can work this out! Woo Hoo!!!! :guitbannana::party421::banger::drink:

Where in Jersey is the show?

Dec 11, 2010

Starland Ballroom Sayreville, NJ

:crying:

It will be OK Nick... :whistle:

Just because you will NEVER... EVER get to see KIX again there is no need to pout. At least you have seen them before. So many haven't and have no idea what they are missing.

I'm gonna set up a poll question on this...

• 3 weeks later...