Another grail for my soundtrack collection

heavyharmonies

Yea, WHO MADE WHO was the soundtrack to the Stephen King flick... great soundtrack/hits compilation from AC/DC, but wow, the movie was godawful!!

Even for your standards Keef? :nyanya:

Of course, when I say "Godawful" I mean it in the best possible way. That movie is crap, but it's GREAT crap. :lol: Worth seeing just for the scene when Yeardley Smith (future voice of Lisa Simpson by the way) screaming "WE MADE YOUUUUUUU!"

How 'bout:

THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT-THE WHO

MEGAFORCE-707

WHO MADE WHO-AC/DC-Wasn't this the soundtrack to MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE?

UP THE CREEK (Don't think it was released)

Yea, WHO MADE WHO was the soundtrack to the Stephen King flick... great soundtrack/hits compilation from AC/DC, but wow, the movie was godawful!!

As Bangerdave sez, the only soundtrack release for UP THE CREEK was on vinyl/tape back when the movie was current (circa '84) but that movie was hysterical... and the theme song (by Cheap Trick) was killer.

They got vinyl copies on Amazon but it ain't cheap

http://www.amazon.com/Creek-Soundtrack-Heart-Beach-Hunter/dp/B000RHWPEU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1282911481&sr=1-1

I agree mate,great film and cool tunes and i downloaded it a few years back.

CD arrived today, in flawless gem condition. I didn't realize it, but the OBI is one of the ones that adhered to the jewel case rather than just being a slip of paper, so finding one fully intact and mint after 24 years is even more amazing.

teenwolf1.jpg

teenwolf2.jpg

teenwolf3.jpg

You want a soundtrack that goes for some dough, see if you can find the Commando soundtrack.

I've been wanting to get The Karate Kid and Bill & Ted Excellent Adventure soundtracks for some time.

Those Shark Island tracks rock!

• 1 month later...

You want a soundtrack that goes for some dough, see if you can find the Commando soundtrack.

I've been wanting to get The Karate Kid and Bill & Ted Excellent Adventure soundtracks for some time.

Those Shark Island tracks rock!

Yes they do.

CD arrived today, in flawless gem condition. I didn't realize it, but the OBI is one of the ones that adhered to the jewel case rather than just being a slip of paper, so finding one fully intact and mint after 24 years is even more amazing.

teenwolf1.jpg

teenwolf2.jpg

teenwolf3.jpg

I wonder if that's a Polydor thing, one of my Malmsteen pressings has the sticker OBI as well. Also doing research that is also the first pressing, I bet it wasn't cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up Tapeheads used through the world's biggest bookstore. I think it was for $26. I've never paid that much for a CD, but wanted it. I know sometimes it's one of those $75 CDs depending on when your looking, it's also somewhat hard to find. Condition is a 9 out of 10.

That OBI for Teen Wolf actually is for the pron movie Japanese Race Queens in The Hairy Crack Up.