44 Caliber "Can You Handle"

hardrockhaven

Demon Doll Records is quickly becoming my favorite label due to the acts that they keep signing. Here's their latest which fits right in nicely. 44 Caliber sounds like they should be right on par with some of the other sleaze glam acts like Slam Alley, Debbie Ray, or Axident Avenue. I always love a good attitude-style band. I'm only basing this opinion on the four sound samples which you can hear on the site. But, it was enough for me to place my order. Here's the link:

http://www.demondollrecords.com/44_Caliber_-_Can_You_Handle.html

Yep, Demon Doll is definitely delivering some delicious sleaze-metal acts. They actually sent me an email about this release, but I hadn't had a chance to check 'em out, an oversight I just rectified. Those samples sound good to these ears, though not quite on par with Slam Alley or Debbie Ray. Definitely good enough to justify a purchase, though...except now I can wait for my brother to get his copy, give it a proper spin, and let me know whether it's worth blowing $10 or not.

• 3 years later...