I did search through a number of threads, nothing negative to what I scanned. screamercd does have 100% feedback but if you browse past feedback you'll notice the same titles/ CDs.. everything looks legit and its mentioned discs are originals. I'm only asking because there are many rare listings & I'd consider holding off on a big purchase if this seller has additional copies. Who has purchased from & recommends dude

http://myworld.ebay.com/screamercd/

I've purchased from him, no problems, fast delivery and the disc was legit.. My guess is that he, like a few other sellers such as "musiclotte" in Denmark (a cool guy, by the way), are able to track down a former bandmember thru myspace, etc. and then purchase several copies, which are then auctioned off over time. Musiclotte has been selling Luv Junkies- S/T and Mae West- S/T for going on 2 years (not every auction, but often enough). My personal approach in those cases is to bid moderately high, but have a firm upper limit since chances are pretty good that another copy will be listed before too long. I actually kind of like it when these guys offer multiple copies over time, since I can sometimes get a pretty good deal and the general supply of HTF discs is increased.

Anymore, though, I thoroughly search the internet, including MySpace sites, to try and possibly find the original source. Sometimes I'm successful, sometimes not, but I always search around first before placing bids. Regardless of where he found the CDs, screamercd has some great stuff listed and is well worth checking out IMHO.....Jeff.

• 1 month later...