Stryper - "Rare" tracks wanted

Geoff

Hey y'all, just wondering if anyone has the MP3s of these tracks that they could send to me:

From 'Can't stop the rock':

'Believe'

'Can't Stop the Rock'

From '7: The best of Stryper':

'Something'

'For You'

And a few questions:

1. Are all 4 of these songs christian tunes, or did they record any other 'Against the law' type non-Christian songs?

2. Why did Tim Gaines constantly leave the band and not even play of their biggest albums, only to rejoin after recording was done, score a photo space in the album art and tour for each album? And then after the reunion he left again before 'Reborn' was recorded? What's the situation here?

3. lol @ them not mentioning or thanking God anywhere in the liner notes of 'Against the Law.' Anyone know what this was about? I can understand the whole recording the God-free album but just curious about the liner notes.

Anyway, just read through this and found it an interesting read if there are other youngins here who may not have been around in Stryper's prime but are interested in a brief history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stryper

I'm out of town for the next couple of days, but I can send you the two tracks from Can't Stop The Rock when I get back. I believe "Believe" is about the Gulf war, although there is a religious element to it. As for the liner notes for "Against The Law" I dunno. Maybe they were going through a dark patch and stopped believing.

Thanks mate, that'd be awesome. Yeah, I read on wikipedia that 'Believe' is about the Gulf War, but I was assuming it would be along the lines of God and his involvement in the Gulf War. :lol: Very much looking forward to hearing it though, thanks! :)

Hey y'all, just wondering if anyone has the MP3s of these tracks that they could send to me:

From 'Can't stop the rock':

'Believe'

'Can't Stop the Rock'

From '7: The best of Stryper':

'Something'

'For You'

And a few questions:

1. Are all 4 of these songs christian tunes, or did they record any other 'Against the law' type non-Christian songs?

2. Why did Tim Gaines constantly leave the band and not even play of their biggest albums, only to rejoin after recording was done, score a photo space in the album art and tour for each album? And then after the reunion he left again before 'Reborn' was recorded? What's the situation here?

3. lol @ them not mentioning or thanking God anywhere in the liner notes of 'Against the Law.' Anyone know what this was about? I can understand the whole recording the God-free album but just curious about the liner notes.

Anyway, just read through this and found it an interesting read if there are other youngins here who may not have been around in Stryper's prime but are interested in a brief history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stryper

stryper loss a fair bit of cred imho for their atl album, as good as it is listening to it feels somehow a little odd dont you think?