bad buyer alert

a warning to watch out for this ebay buyer (capengolf82010z). He bought a $50 dollar cd from me and a month later claimed the $50 back through ebay and said he didn't receive it. He said he had tried to contact me (which he had not). I have since been contacted by another ebayer who had the same issue with this buyer. BEWARE!

a warning to watch out for this ebay buyer (capengolf82010z). He bought a $50 dollar cd from me and a month later claimed the $50 back through ebay and said he didn't receive it. He said he had tried to contact me (which he had not). I have since been contacted by another ebayer who had the same issue with this buyer. BEWARE!

Rick

thanks for the heads up.......I've added this one to my blocked bidder list.

Delbert

Did you use USPS Delivery Confirmation?

nope. never had a problem in the past. but i've learned from this!

this scumbag's name is "Rob Curry". Apparently he went through paypal to rip of another seller in Japan.

He went through ebay to get me.

nope. never had a problem in the past. but i've learned from this!

If you use the link Dan provided elsewhere on this site, then purchase and print your own labels through Paypal, the cost is only 19 cents per item. Well worth it, if you ask me!