Random glam sleaze bands....

glam_junkie

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another bunch of bloody young kids:

Less than 4

They've got their debut album coming out in May! Doesn't sound too bad judging by the single.

Just listening now and was gonna say these guys have a real swedish sound..... and then i read.... ummm, they are swedish. Nice find.

• 4 months later...

Lovebite which is mentioned earlier in this thread have released their debut album. For sale over on their website.

www.lovebiteofficial.com

Wow, I love that single. I'm sure postage will end this purchase for me, but I put in the request. Sounds awesome.

Lovebite which is mentioned earlier in this thread have released their debut album. For sale over on their website.

www.lovebiteofficial.com

Wow, I love that single. I'm sure postage will end this purchase for me, but I put in the request. Sounds awesome.

Yeah sounds really good!

www.lovebiteofficial.com

Yeah sounds really good!

Received the CD today. Great CD! I think if you like the first single you should like the whole album.

www.lovebiteofficial.com

Yeah sounds really good!

Received the CD today. Great CD! I think if you like the first single you should like the whole album.

I think this band sounds right up Jeff's alley!!!

• 6 months later...

Question to Lindsay - what are the last really killer glam / hair metal bands you stumbled across?

Just wondering...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...