Random glam sleaze bands....

glam_junkie

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shameless plug.... i have also started a facebook page which will be a more up to date version of this thread.

join it here: Glam_Junkies Sleaze Ball

Done! :tumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Junkie...and others, I 'liked' your facebook page. Very cool!! Rawk on!

• 2 months later...

I just hope that if/when any of these guys release full CDs we (meaning Matt and other lazy bastards) are informed that there is a CD on the market. Sadly, like Matt: The Busiest Man In NSW, I also have no time to look through or remember all this stuff. :(

I just hope that if/when any of these guys release full CDs we (meaning Matt and other lazy bastards) are informed that there is a CD on the market. Sadly, like Matt: The Busiest Man In NSW, I also have no time to look through or remember all this stuff. :(

aren't you subscribed to glam_junkie's sleaze ball on facebook? updated all the time one here with new releases.

aren't you subscribed to glam_junkie's sleaze ball on facebook? updated all the time one here with new releases.

I did as of today. As for Geoff, he hates you.

yes, i saw you joined.

any time i see a cd availalbe i post about it on there.

yes, i saw you joined.

any time i see a cd availalbe i post about it on there.

I probably am, mate, but I seriously see Facebook about twice a year. :( The only time I ever get to look at the net these days is pretty much spent here.

New band Toxic Rose, sort of out of the ashes of Lipstixx'n'Bulletz as it is consisting of its singer and the drummer. Since the singer's the brother of Crashdiet's Martin Sweet and there's a guy from Gemini 5 on board as well, their sound is pretty much in the same vein. I love "Don't hide in the Dark".

Check 'em out on Facebook

420730_355212974501709_1944376096_n.jpg

New band Toxic Rose, sort of out of the ashes of Lipstixx'n'Bulletz as it is consisting of its singer and the drummer. Since the singer's the brother of Crashdiet's Martin Sweet and there's a guy from Gemini 5 on board as well, their sound is pretty much in the same vein. I love "Don't hide in the Dark".

Liking both of those tracks. Nothing new or original, but decent tunes.

Liking both of those tracks. Nothing new or original, but decent tunes.

I really like it. Would love to hear a full CD from these guys. Good to hear that Lipstixx n' Bulletz are not completely vanished.

I don't have much time now, but here's one more for you to check out:

Santa Cruz (Finland):

These guys have a new EP coming up and I wouldn't be surprised if they get signed to a Major label in the near future following in the footsteps of Reckless Love.

Seriously, I think this is one hell of a band and with a little guidance of a great producer they could go far. Check out "Anthem for the Young and Restless" and "Over the Limit from the upcoming EP:

Santa Crut Hitlantis

:party421:

According to their FB-page they really just signed a deal with Spinefarm/Universal! Fantastic news and yet another very promising album to look forward to! :party421:

• 4 weeks later...

Holy hell ... great stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Holy hell ... great stuff

TAhat is killer! Any idea when theyll have something out?

• 2 weeks later...