site changes- help!

HERBROCKS

Just checked out the new improved forum... and it's a jumbled mess with my home browser! Is the site still being retooled, or is it finished now?

What is your home browser? If it is IE, I would recommend getting it upgraded to IE v8. Everything looks good in for me with Windows XP and IE8. Otherwise install the Firefox browsesr.

Just checked out the new improved forum... and it's a jumbled mess with my home browser! Is the site still being retooled, or is it finished now?

Can you post a screenshot of the "jumbled mess"?

Thanks, -Dan

Since the update the page looks like this to me...

mess.jpg

I've had a hell of a time finding my way around! I clicked on the tree to get to this thread. ;)

I use webtv at home, which is slightly less powerful than most cell phones :(

The biggest prob for me now, other than slow loading, is I now have huge blank gaps between posts that literally take a minute or two to scroll past.

The irony is, before the change HH was one of the forums that worked well on webtv.

Is there still the "low-fi" button option on the site? I can't find it if there is...

The biggest prob for me now, other than slow loading, is I now have huge blank gaps between posts that literally take a minute or two to scroll past.

The irony is, before the change HH was one of the forums that worked well on webtv.

Is there still the "low-fi" button option on the site? I can't find it if there is...

The low-fi option was disabled in the upgrade process. I've gone in and re-enabled it. You should now see a dropdown list at the bottom left of every page that will allow you to switch back and forth between the two skins.

-Dan

The low-fi option was disabled in the upgrade process. I've gone in and re-enabled it. You should now see a dropdown list at the bottom left of every page that will allow you to switch back and forth between the two skins.

-Dan

Thanks! I'll check it out later and see if it helps (I'm not at home right now)

Also, if I may ask, why are all the forums protected now? That sux, I can't log in from my cellphone. I would think it will also greatly decrease the number of new members. I know I don't usually sign up for new forums unless I check them out first and see if I even want to belong (I'm also spam paranoid!)I think it will also decrease the number of views from google.

My brother noticed that yesterday too. He is currently on a concept album search so I sent him a link to two of the concept album threads on the forum but he couldn't view them. He then stabbed me in the throat and I died.

My brother noticed that yesterday too. He is currently on a concept album search so I sent him a link to two of the concept album threads on the forum but he couldn't view them. He then stabbed me in the throat and I died.

lol! I'm glad you're feeling better now ;)

Good riddance !

:nyanya:

My death seems to have been quite well received around these parts. :(

Fuck me, I did not know you had died !!!!!!!

I would not have bothered burning you those couple of discs that I just sent you :doh:

Oh well, I hope your missus' likes them or the threat of decapitation to your some of your neighbours is again, very real :lol:

My death seems to have been quite well received around these parts. :(

Fuck me, I did not know you had died !!!!!!!

I would not have bothered burning you those couple of discs that I just sent you :doh:

Oh well, I hope your missus' likes them or the threat of decapitation to your some of your neighbours is again, very real :lol:

Don't worry mate, my spirit seems to be lingering around. He'll take care of all required listening, and decapitation should it be necessary.

Found the lo fi, seems to work for me, thanks! :)