any AUSSIES ever used CDWOW.com.au?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really cheap. Everything in my wishlist at the moment is just stupidly priced... well over the standard $16 which they used to be.

• 3 weeks later...

oh well .... that was fun whilst it lasted!

WOWHD / CD WOW ... or wahtever you wanna call it are now charging shipping.

Shipping Charges

Final shipping cost will be calculated at checkout, based on delivery country. Purchases over $60 will get free shipping (excludes international addresses)

Single item (per-item)

Box-sets (per-item)

Domestic

$2.00

$6.00

International

$4.50

$12.0

Guess that'll be the last time i use them as their service was really shit, but i put up with it for the free shipping. If they are charging shipping they'd definitely wann pick up their game and improve their delivery times, and packing materials.

Shipping Charges

Final shipping cost will be calculated at checkout, based on delivery country. Purchases over $60 will get free shipping (excludes international addresses)

Single item (per-item)

Box-sets (per-item)

Domestic

$2.00

$6.00

International

$4.50

$12.0

Guess that'll be the last time i use them as their service was really shit, but i put up with it for the free shipping. If they are charging shipping they'd definitely wann pick up their game and improve their delivery times, and packing materials.

As of when?

Shipping Charges

Single item (per-item)

Box-sets (per-item)

Domestic

$2.00

$6.00

International

$4.50

$12.0

As of when?

As of the day i posted that message above... maybe 1 week ago now.

C*nts. The prices were getting stupid high anyway. If I hear something about free shipping and a discount I'll look, but they too can suck my balls. Even at their best prices they were only just cheaper - sometimes - than buying somewhere else. With the shipping now they just won't compete.

• 4 months later...

i suggest aussie wanting the new crashdiet album check the jbhifi website

The only problem ordering from JB, the distro company in Australia is VERY slow in releasing Frontiers' titles. An example it took one year for me get the recent release by Treat.