And we're back!... well sort of...

heavyharmonies

So it looks like we're back up and running. I'm still out of town at a conference, so I've had no time to do any tweaking, testing, or reconfiguring.

The look is vastly different; as time permits, I'll be looking at customizing things over the next few weeks.

If you run into things that don't work properly, or if you discover new features that we didn't have with the old forum software, please share.

:banana:

-Dan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very different.....I hate change. So this will take some getting used to I guess. Nothing at all wrong with upgrading though....

Yeah, I hate change too, but in theory this version of the board has some additional features to it; also as long as I was transitioning from leasing a board license to purchasing a permanent license, it made sense to purchase the most current version.

We'll get there from here. Things may just appear and behave a bit "odd" until everyone gets used to the new version, myself included.

-Dan

Glad to be back :headbanger:

I was going through some H.H. withdrawals :blink:

MASSIVE WITHDRAWALS!!!!

Thanks for getting the mother ship back in orbit Dan! Don't know what I would do without you guys...

Everything looks great.

The only thing missing on older messages is the 'green tint' or 'purple tint' around the message beeing replied to. Without the green tint it makes it hard to read and differenciate the reply to an original message being replied to.

Glad to be back :headbanger:

I was going through some H.H. withdrawals :blink:

MASSIVE WITHDRAWALS!!!!

Thanks for getting the mother ship back in orbit Dan! Don't know what I would do without you guys...

Everything looks great.

The only thing missing on older messages is the 'green tint' or 'purple tint' around the message beeing replied to. Without the green tint it makes it hard to read and differenciate the reply to an original message being replied to.

Looks awesome. I especially like the "report" button under each name in case some get out of line... :whistle:

The "recently added topics" tab on the right is a nice touch. Can't recall seeing it there before. Overall though I like the upgrade!

I like it....looks very professional now aaahahaha!

Seriously...I missed you guys......sob! I even phoned Jez out of desperation, I EVEN emailed Pete.....what was I thinking...I was a broken man!

Yowsa! New board sho'do look FANCY!!!

Well my first post back was a fuck up :doh:

Replied to a post with an image and all that came up was plenty of these <<<< >>>>>>

No image but the emoticons were there :doh:

Three edits later and at least I was able to make it readable :doh:

This might take me a bit of time to get used to so expect a few fucked up posts on the way :anon:

:doh: ......Is it just happening to me or is it happening to anyone else ????????

When replying to a post that has an image attached, that image will not show in your reply :unsure:

I can't seem to be able to attach images either for some reason :unsure:

Good to see the board back ! I was missing something ! :)