*New* Masterplan album "Time To Be King"

KING

Everyone else is being pretty kind here, but I'll get to the point. This sucks. The overall standard of songwriting is miserably weak, and even the better songs are nowhere near as good as previous album high-points. MK2 was way better than this, and it's only the vocals IMO that save this from total disaster. Where are the hooks? Sure this opens pretty well with four decent tunes (including the excellent single "...Edge of the World"), but then once you've survived the tiresome "Lonely Winds of War" there's barely a single other hook or decent melody on the album. This is the worst album that Jorn has ever sung on IMO and he should very quickly ditch this bunch of talentless musos and ply his trade elsewhere. Crap.

Backed, Especially since the other albums are great,,,

They are plenty of great songs on here, those being;

THE SUN IS IN YOUR HANDS

THE DARK ROAD

BLUE EUROPA

TIME TO BE KING

FIDDLE OF TIME

UNDER THE MOON

I like all of those except 'Blue Europa' which I feel is the worst song that Jorn has ever been a part of. I absolutely hat it.

The other tunes are good but the best songs on this disc don't compare the best songs on the previous 3 Mplan releases IMO.