Main/Front Page

metaltrekman

I have never noticed anything change major like that. You are talking about the "Message Board" link being in a different location? Like extremely different or just a few lines up or down?

I guess if Dan replies he might know but I have never had that happen to me with IE or Firefox.

I have never noticed anything change major like that. You are talking about the "Message Board" link being in a different location? Like extremely different or just a few lines up or down?

I guess if Dan replies he might know but I have never had that happen to me with IE or Firefox.

Sometimes its up where it say Heavy Harmonies, and others its down below the ebay stuff. And I think Ive seen different graphics ?

PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE!

:christmas:

I haven't made any changes. The only thing I can think of is that if the eBay thingie at the top left doesn't load on a particular page (or if there are no results returned, since it is topic-sensitive), everything else below it is moved up.

Otherwise, yer on drugs. ;)

-Dan

PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE!

:christmas:

I haven't made any changes. The only thing I can think of is that if the eBay thingie at the top left doesn't load on a particular page (or if there are no results returned, since it is topic-sensitive), everything else below it is moved up.

Otherwise, yer on drugs. ;)

-Dan

LOL IF anything, I havent done enough drugs!! :bananamac:;)

Your probably right, its the Ebay thing. I'll keep an eye on it and find out for sure just what the hell is happening. :D

• 3 weeks later...