Staryder1 : WTF is this idiots problem?

What is wrong with this guy? Is he a mental case? He expects me to give him 2 FREE CD's because shipping was a few days late. God forbid I came down with the FLU intentionally just to hold up his precious fucking CD's.

This is the biggest impatient idiot I have ever dealt with. I dont respond to his PM within 5 hours and I'm ignoring him.

Did you ever think that maybe I was at WORK and dont have internet access there?

What a tool.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats all fine, and dandy that hes your best customer. He still obviously has mental problems.

Hes gonna have the biggest CD collection in the world. Good for him. I have no problem with someone being passionate about a hobby..but don't be a dick about it. This dude has absolutely no common sense because all he thinks about is CD's 24 fucking 7 365 days a year.

I have stayed in contact with him, explained I was sick, gave him a LEGIT TRACKING NUMBER, and the dude is still sending me bullshit PM's and expects me to let him have 2 CD's for free.

Tongue in cheek my ass. Heres a screen cap of this idiots PM to me because I didnt reply within 5 hours.

idiot.jpg

Well it looks like this all boiled out of a misunderstanding, i have never dealt with DrumRman but everyone else only has good things to say about him.

I have on the other hand dealt with James, it has all been positive so far with a little comic relief thrown in at times.

He is at heart a good guy.

That being said James is someone who is impatient, the dude goes a 1,000,000 miles an hour.

Although it is no excuse for actions, like a lot of us here.....James is very passionate about cd collecting and music in general.

Dr Phil says some times people can let their Passion get the better of them and they act with out thinking things through.

Case in point is this rare untouched photo of Hitler down in his bunker days before his demise, i think it speaks volumes!!

hitler%20and%20his%20passion.jpg

Please don't delete this thread it took me atleast 1/2 hour to make this photo :lol:

Please don't delete this thread it took me atleast 1/2 hour to make this photo :lol:

Sorry mate, but being German I don't like your picture at all ! It's kind of tasteless and it hasn't got anything to do with "our" music. I wouldn't mind if you asked for it to be taken off. Thanks...

Sorry mate, but being German I don't like your picture at all ! It's kind of tasteless and it hasn't got anything to do with "our" music. I wouldn't mind if you asked for it to be taken off. Thanks...

:lol: Really? Did you forget to put the smiley there? I can't tell if you're serious or not? I hope not...

You're joking right?

Hope so, i didn't mean to offend anyone, it was meant to lighten up the thread.

I am also German and it doesn't offend me at all, as a matter of fact i consider your Avatar demeaning to women!! ;)

You're joking right?

I am also German and it doesn't offend me at all, as a matter of fact i consider your Avatar demeaning to women!! ;)

No, I am not joking at all. And you are offending me. Please take it off. Thanks.

You're joking right?

:rofl2: Haha love it.

I must say frogstomp makes a good point there about the avatar - whilst I don't find it at all offensive I can see that others might. I too find the hitler picture funny. 'Tis only a joke.

If you are offended, then who am i to tell you that you shouldn't be!!

I'll tell you what i will ask them to take it down if you permanently change your Avatar to something less sexual, lets say.....um......to Richard Simmons!

I don't think he offends anyone.

You're joking right?

No, I am not joking at all. And you are offending me. Please take it off. Thanks.

Hmmm ... things start to worry me on here. But whatever ... you're the boss, Dan.

• My Little Pony

The great Bernie Mac once said, "Jokes is jokes."

Nothing here was done out malice or prejudice, unless, of course, if you take the intent of this thread into consideration.

It's just the German "education". I think that must stop till the end of the current decade... :tumbsup:

on topic : I hope all we'll be fine in the end. No hard feelings guys, life is so short...

Not trying to start anything but just curious about what you mean by the German Education?

Are they educated differently on the history of Adolf Hitler than the rest of us? :unsure:

Um...wow.

This is one of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen on this board. :blink:

...and that's saying something after classics like the Eric Brittingham thread, the "I AM BANEED! WHAT IS THE CAUSE?" thread, and the "We Miss Heaven & Hell" thread, to name just a few.

For whatever it's worth, I've only dealt with Staryder1 once but it went off without a hitch...

Leaving now. :gone:

[off topic]yeah I know all things start out of curiosity... :tumbsup:

Of course they are educated differently, just use your mind. They have to apologize every day for what Hitler did back in 1933. Does not sound so logical we are close to 2010...

[/off topic]

Ah I see what you're saying.

I guess that would get old.

Um...wow.

This is one of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen on this board. :blink:

...and that's saying something after classics like the Eric Brittingham thread, the "I AM BANEED! WHAT IS THE CAUSE?" thread, and the "We Miss Heaven & Hell" thread, to name just a few.

For whatever it's worth, I've only dealt with Staryder1 once but it went off without a hitch...

Leaving now. :gone:

The greatest thread of all time(especially the bits about the Gay Rodeo and Terry's poem). :rofl2:

Don't leave out the 'Metal Jay' and 'Jay Metal' threads, those are classics.

I've never had a problem at all with James and I talk to him on the phone weekly.

I've never dealt with drumrman but as mentioned in another thread he seems like a good guy to me.

Hopefully this gets cleared up soon. :drink:

OK its my turn I was genuneily concerned about drumRman thats why I started a post to see if anybody heard from him because after one week no cds then he pms me says hes been sick and that tomorrow meaning monday morning he'll mail the cds and pm me a tracking number in the morning. I didnt hear from him so monday night hes on the board and I pm for the tracking number and instead of a tracking number he sends me a paypal request for 2 more cds for 10.00 hes on the board for a good hour or more, so 3 days later I get a tracking number and its thursday, and 3 days later and he tells me he wants me to pay for the 2 extra cds. so on sunday he sends me another paypal request for 10.00 for the 2 discs and I write he back and tell him I still havent recieved them and why dont you let me have them for all the hassles lol or a christmas present lol no response back well MR. JON AKA drumRman I GOT YOU F>>>>>> cds today and I am not, repeat not going to pay for those 2 cds because of your idoitic thread you started here to try to make me look like somebody I'm not and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sorry James, but that's really lame. If Jon was sick with the flu & couldn't get to the PO for a week or so, you should cut him some slack. I know when I had that crap earlier this year it knocked me on my ass for 5-6 days & I didn't even feel like getting out of bed, much less going to the PO to mail some cd's. Also, are you taking into consideration the time of year? The mail always runs slower around Christmas...at least it does in my neck of the woods. You guys seem to have caught each other in bad moods...Jon feels like shit from being sick (& probably having 2 tons of work to catch up on), & you were getting antsy waiting for your cd's to arrive (we've all been there). But the bottom line is that you owe him for 2 cd's & should pay for them.