buyer halloweenspookysounds BLOCK HIM!

I got my first neg in about 3 years.

Check the feedback this ass clown leaves others.

Feedback left for others

Almost half is a neg. Fuck I wish Ebay would do something about this type of abuse.

No communication on his part. Fuckin' asshole!!!

His name is Jason Lee and he's from Texas

Now the fucker is bribing me with feedback removal if I give him his money back. I got fucked once by this fucker, I ain't biting. I reported his blackmailing me to get money and his removal of the negative feedback.

Communication first, reacting second, it does help asshole!!!

The dumb cunt doesn't quit!!! He filed a complaint for a refund through Ebay, for receiving an item not as described. I replied to the case with the proof of him trying to brib me and leaving shitloads of negs for many other sellers. Within 5 minutes Ebay sent me an email stating that the case was closed and that they had sided in my favor. A small victory for Dave :banana:

Now if I could only get this retard's neg feedback removed, now that would a total victory.

The dumb cunt doesn't quit!!! He filed a complaint for a refund through Ebay, for receiving an item not as described. I replied to the case with the proof of him trying to brib me and leaving shitloads of negs for many other sellers. Within 5 minutes Ebay sent me an email stating that the case was closed and that they had sided in my favor. A small victory for Dave :banana:

Now if I could only get this retard's neg feedback removed, now that would a total victory.

Bravo. :popcorn:

Surprised eBay support actually responded so quickly. Would have thought they would be too busy gathering Seller Fees from Top-Rated Bootleg CD Sellers.

Congrats on Step One of the victory.

Now let's hope you achieve Step Two and get that negative removed.

• 4 weeks later...
He's been NARUed, yet his neg feedback still remains, to me that's unfair.

Dave

I'd give E Bay a call and check with them since the case in which he left negative feedback for you was ruled in your favor and now he is no longer a registered user, the neg may be able to be removed.......

Doesn't hurt to give it a try?

Del

He's been NARUed, yet his neg feedback still remains, to me that's unfair.

Dave

I'd give E Bay a call and check with them since the case in which he left negative feedback for you was ruled in your favor and now he is no longer a registered user, the neg may be able to be removed.......

Doesn't hurt to give it a try?

Del

Good luck, Dave! Please let us know how it turns out!

• 3 months later...

Wow! What an absolute tool! And Ebay is a tool whore for not getting rid of this dickhead. Sheesh!

Dave, since I sell on Amazon and GEMM, any way you can either publish his name/address here, or else PM me with it in case I run across him on those sites?

Wow! What an absolute tool! And Ebay is a tool whore for not getting rid of this dickhead. Sheesh!

Dave, since I sell on Amazon and GEMM, any way you can either publish his name/address here, or else PM me with it in case I run across him on those sites?

I know nothing else

I know nothing else

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

He's still at it and Ebay still hasn't removed this fuck.

This is his new id afterthemidnighthourzombies

feedback left for others from this dickhead

He's still at it and Ebay still hasn't removed this fuck.

This is his new id afterthemidnighthourzombies

feedback left for others from this dickhead

What a total butt-wipe! This is one of the HUGE reasons I do not deal on eBay any more. EBay cares only about making money, not about protecting anyone except their own interests.

Bite it, eBay and Half.com! My money has gone elsewhere!

• 3 weeks later...

I DID IT!!!!!

Party at my house...OK, maybe not.

I finally got this fucker removed from Ebay and all the negatives he gave others have all been removed. Check his feedback status now...All positives and he is NARUed(scroll up a few responses to see). So my feedback which has been 99.7% since November is now back to 100%. :bananamac:

After 8 years, I convinced Ebay to do something and they did it. I've e-mailed them about a dozen times about his abuse of Ebay's feedback system and they finally gave in, got rid of him and restored my feedback. Every time he would leave a neg, I'd report him for abuse to Ebay, I guess they got sick of me doing so and removed him, along with his bogus feedback.

So now the score is Dave 1 and Ebay fuckin' over Dave 172 :lol: ....I guess I'm not winning very many but this victory is sweet.

I DID IT!!!!!

Party at my house...OK, maybe not.

I finally got this fucker removed from Ebay and all the negatives he gave others have all been removed. Check his feedback status now...All positives and he is NARUed(scroll up a few responses to see). So my feedback which has been 99.7% since November is now back to 100%. :bananamac:

After 8 years, I convinced Ebay to do something and they did it. I've e-mailed them about a dozen times about his abuse of Ebay's feedback system and they finally gave in, got rid of him and restored my feedback. Every time he would leave a neg, I'd report him for abuse to Ebay, I guess they got sick of me doing so and removed him, along with his bogus feedback.

So now the score is Dave 1 and Ebay fuckin' over Dave 172 :lol: ....I guess I'm not winning very many but this victory is sweet.

Good work! :tumbsup: