Alice In Chains + Sebastain Back

66 mustang

Meh, Bach is hit and miss anymore, but he gets into the groove about half way through and does OK.

No matter what anyone says about Layne and how Cantrell is this and that, but Staley's voice in the AIC days and even prior with Diamond Lie was perfect.

What's funnier is they don't ever zoom in on Mike Starr, at least I'm assuming that's Starr on bass?

I love Sebastain Back!

Meh, Bach is hit and miss anymore, but he gets into the groove about half way through and does OK.

No matter what anyone says about Layne and how Cantrell is this and that, but Staley's voice in the AIC days and even prior with Diamond Lie was perfect.

What's funnier is they don't ever zoom in on Mike Starr, at least I'm assuming that's Starr on bass?

That would be Mike Inez on bass. The vid is from 2007 and Mike Starr was fired back around 1992.

For the record I think Sebastian "Bach" sounds great and I f#@king love AIC and the new disc is f@#king killer IMO.

That would be Mike Inez on bass. The vid is from 2007 and Mike Starr was fired back around 1992.

For the record I think Sebastian "Bach" sounds great and I f#@king love AIC and the new disc is f@#king killer IMO.

I've been out of the AIC loop since Staley's death, so with the whole new record reunion thing I assumed they might have gotten Mr. Cocain back in the band, but I guess not... Oddly enough from afar they look alot alike.

I've been out of the AIC loop since Staley's death, so with the whole new record reunion thing I assumed they might have gotten Mr. Cocain back in the band, but I guess not... Oddly enough from afar they look alot alike.

The last I heard Mike was pretty much useless and I seem to remember him getting busted for possession but I could be wrong about that. It's a shame really since IMO he played some great bass on those first two full length studio albums(Facelift and Dirt).

If you haven't heard the new disc and worry that it's not the same without Layne don't worry about that and give it a chance. There's some great stuff on there and not a bad tune IMO and great mix of all of their releases including some laid back stuff in the same vein of "Jar of Flies" and "Sap".

The last I heard Mike was pretty much useless and I seem to remember him getting busted for possession but I could be wrong about that. It's a shame really since IMO he played some great bass on those first two full length studio albums(Facelift and Dirt).

If you haven't heard the new disc and worry that it's not the same without Layne don't worry about that and give it a chance. There's some great stuff on there and not a bad tune IMO and great mix of all of their releases including some laid back stuff in the same vein of "Jar of Flies" and "Sap".

Good to know.

They have played a fist full of shows around town, I have not made it to any, but I have heard positive things about the new line up.

Don't quote me but a little birdie told me Mike was in LA attending Dr. Drew's celebrity rehab and then might be getting back in with the Sun Red Sun guitarist...

We shall see.

Good to know.

They have played a fist full of shows around town, I have not made it to any, but I have heard positive things about the new line up.

Don't quote me but a little birdie told me Mike was in LA attending Dr. Drew's celebrity rehab and then might be getting back in with the Sun Red Sun guitarist...

We shall see.

That would be cool to see with him Al Romano again and pull in someone that could pull of Ray Gillens voice and record another album. :headbanger: