New Ratt album

Leykis101

Was just reading something on Wikipedia and apparently the band is back on hiatus as of October last year.

Apparently due to tensions within the band.

Sounds like its the same old shit between Pearcy and the others.

Yeah, I heard that a while back. Either there's not enuff room in the tour bus for Pearcy's ego and the rest of the guys, or INFESTATION didn't sell as well as they'd hoped. Take your pick I guess.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just reading something on Wikipedia and apparently the band is back on hiatus as of October last year.

Apparently due to tensions within the band.

Sounds like its the same old shit between Pearcy and the others.

Yeah, I heard that a while back. Either there's not enuff room in the tour bus for Pearcy's ego and the rest of the guys, or INFESTATION didn't sell as well as they'd hoped. Take your pick I guess.

I think it sold around 50,000 in the US which isn't great by any means but it's not bad for this day and age. Last I heard Pearcy was wanting to get back to his solo band to another album and more shows. I do hope they record another album but there seemed to be rumors of strain between Stephen and Blotzer and most of that might of been over Bobby's book.

As I said in the thread about the book, Pearcy comes across as being a total liar and hypocrite by blaming this all on Blotzer.

I know Bobby can be a knob, but everytime there has been a split in the Ratt camp, its been Pearcy who is behind it all.

All he cares about is his solo stuff (which isnt that good for the most part, sadly), record label and drag racing. He doesnt give a damn about Ratt.

As I said in the thread about the book, Pearcy comes across as being a total liar and hypocrite by blaming this all on Blotzer.

I know Bobby can be a knob, but everytime there has been a split in the Ratt camp, its been Pearcy who is behind it all.

All he cares about is his solo stuff (which isnt that good for the most part, sadly), record label and drag racing. He doesnt give a damn about Ratt.

I haven't read the book but I agree with everything you're saying.

It's to bad fans won't accept them with anyone but Stephen so they could move on again without him if he doesn't want to be there. I saw them with Jizzy live years ago and I was blown away at how good they were and how good he was singing those songs.