"Fair Warning's #1 Fan!"

Geoff

I notice my status has gone from 'Playing madison square gardens' to 'Fair Warning's #1 Fan!!'

What is the meaning of this? I demand satisfaction! Which cruel pranksters are at work here?

It's been like this for awhile, actually a pretty long while.

You never noticed that last year it was ''Celine Dion's #1 fan''.

You've got to keep your eyes open my friend.

It's been there that long? :lol: WTF? I'm amazed because if I understand correctly most you chaps think everyone keeps constant tabs on their post count, so how I come I didn't notice this when keeping eagle eyes on my post tally? ;)

Dave, are you serious about the Celine Dion thing?

And the year before it was something to the affect of ''I'd like to wear Michael Bolton's ass as a hat''.

I'm just kidding shitting you....but the Fair Warning thing has been up all summer (my North American summer).

This is the first time I've noticed so you're not alone Geoff.

Thanks cousin. At least someone knows how to party.

We all debated for hours last spring on what to change your status to... There were many "pretty" names that came across the table as well as some pretty vulgar ones. We threw them into a hat and much to our dismay, that is the one that came out first. Consider yourself lucky. I submitted "Boy Georges Boy Toy" 37 times! I don't know how "Fair Warning's #1 Fan!!" came out on top against those odds.... :whistle:

We all debated for hours last spring on what to change your status to... There were many "pretty" names that came across the table as well as some pretty vulgar ones. We threw them into a hat and much to our dismay, that is the one that came out first. Consider yourself lucky. I submitted "Boy Georges Boy Toy" 37 times! I don't know how "Fair Warning's #1 Fan!!" came out on top against those odds.... :whistle:

Well at least one of those is true. I would hate to think new members here saw that and thought I actually liked the ghastly Fair Warning (Well, at least in recent years. They have 3 decent discs).

• 2023 Gold Donors

Well at least one of those is true. I would hate to think new members here saw that and thought I actually liked the ghastly Fair Warning (Well, at least in recent years. They have 3 decent discs).

Try a search for "Geoff" or "Geoff's profile", mate.....I must say no more for I don't want my profile "altered"! :anon:;)

Dang. He's just NOW noticing it? I'm hurt. *sniff* :crying:

:lol: Sorry Dan. I will erase all happiness I experienced in my life over the past 3 months and replace it with sorrow and despair over this. ;) Damn you for ruining my life!

:lol: Sorry Dan. I will erase all happiness I experienced in my life over the past 3 months and replace it with sorrow and despair over this. ;) Damn you for ruining my life!

Mate, you really can't say you've experience happiness if you haven't bought "Brothers Keeper" and "Aura" and played them many many times every day.

Mate, you really can't say you've experience happiness if you haven't bought "Brothers Keeper" and "Aura" and played them many many times every day.

Shouldn't that be I can say I've experienced true happiness? Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you, aka Fair Warning's biggest fan, even admit that both these albums are pure and utter shit? :)

• 2023 Gold Donors

Shouldn't that be I can say I've experienced true happiness? Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you, aka Fair Warning's biggest fan, even admit that both these albums are pure and utter shit? :)

C'mon mate! Some of the music on those releases is pretty damn good, imho. If ya persist in slammin' 'em ya might find your profile "augmented" (& no, not with :tits::D) & with somethin' that may be much worse, too! :taz::whistle::anon:

I'm happy that I just have the Heavy Harmonies groupie thing and not something else that's horrible.

Dan, I think that sounds like a challenge to me.