Joker - Cool Deal

heaven&hell

Damn I wish this cd would get reissued. I'm not prepared to spend the $$$ this one goes for on evilbay.

I just heard this for the first time today(thanks Rick) and I loooove it.

Please can one of those reissue companies out there reissue this one and maybe even the self titled disc(which I haven't heard yet) as well?

Anyone else like this band/cd?

Damn I wish this cd would get reissued. I'm not prepared to spend the $$$ this one goes for on evilbay.

I just heard this for the first time today(thanks Rick) and I loooove it.

Please can one of those reissue companies out there reissue this one and maybe even the self titled disc(which I haven't heard yet) as well?

Anyone else like this band/cd?

great cd...........i thought i read somewhere that it was being re-issued ??

I believe this album cant be reissued due to copyright issues? hope I'm wrong there but if you love this cd try and get ahold of their unreleased 3rd album as it totally roxx all over "cool deal" :beerbang:

I think Sam @ Retrospect was looking into releasing the 3rd Joker a year or so back, hoefully it wait will be over on this.

I own an original Joker "Cool Deal". Very cool album. I believe I paid $70 for it some years back. But what is this talk about an unreleased 3rd cd? I was not aware they ever did an album after "Cool Deal". What is it called and does anybody have a CDR of it? I must have it!

I believe this album cant be reissued due to copyright issues? hope I'm wrong there but if you love this cd try and get ahold of their unreleased 3rd album as it totally roxx all over "cool deal" :beerbang:

I think Sam @ Retrospect was looking into releasing the 3rd Joker a year or so back, hoefully it wait will be over on this.

I own an original Joker "Cool Deal". Very cool album. I believe I paid $70 for it some years back. But what is this talk about an unreleased 3rd cd? I was not aware they ever did an album after "Cool Deal". What is it called and does anybody have a CDR of it? I must have it!

I too would be interested in hearing this unreleased 3rd album. If anyone has it please be a gent and share with those in need. :tumbsup:

I too would be interested in hearing this unreleased 3rd album. If anyone has it please be a gent and share with those in need. :tumbsup:

Backed I want to hear the 3rd one to.

Here is the demos:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LPCBPBAI

If anyone is interested.

There is also a Joker tribute page on the net (Sorry Wes I forgot to tell):

geocities.com/joker_tribute

http://www.myspace.com/tributejoker

You can also find loads of live clips on YOutube as well.

Here is the demos:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LPCBPBAI

If anyone is interested.

There is also a Joker tribute page on the net (Sorry Wes I forgot to tell):

geocities.com/joker_tribute

http://www.myspace.com/tributejoker

You can also find loads of live clips on YOutube as well.

I'll check out that site and by the way I loved the debut and the demos are very good to. :headbanger:

Yep, killer disc. Great band. I only have a CDR of 'Cool deal' but an original of the debut. I love both equally. Would love to see 'Cool deal' re-issued.

As for the Portugese band - sorry Bob. Good disc, but not a scratch on either of these two, imo.

Yep, killer disc. Great band. I only have a CDR of 'Cool deal' but an original of the debut. I love both equally. Would love to see 'Cool deal' re-issued.

As for the Portugese band - sorry Bob. Good disc, but not a scratch on either of these two, imo.

I'd love to see both get a reissue and I'd love to hear the Portugese Joker. :headbanger:

I'd love to see both get a reissue and I'd love to hear the Portugese Joker. :headbanger:

OK picture this...Lynch Mob sound with a touch of keys...just fucking great.

I find myself listening to the Portugal Joker - Ecstasy much more than Cool Deal.

OK picture this...Lynch Mob sound with a touch of keys...just fucking great.

I find myself listening to the Portugal Joker - Ecstasy much more than Cool Deal.

Sounds great. :headbanger:

There's a link for the Portugese Joker in your mailbox.

• 2 years later...

Bumpin' for the hell of it... whilst watching a low budget horror flick called "DEMONIC TOYS" (1992) last night I noticed that Joker have several songs featured in the film...when the opening credits sez "featured songs by JOKER" the name rang a bell, so I hung around thru the closing credits to see the band member's names 'n' stuff so I could look'em up on the main H.H. site to see if it was indeed the "Cool Deal" band... and yup, it is.

Totally useless information, perhaps, but for whatever it's worth, the bits 'n' pieces of the songs I heard in the movie sounded pretty good.

They also had a coupla tracks on the Bad Channels soundtrack:

http://www.heavyharm...me=Bad+Channels

:beerbang:

They also had a coupla tracks on the Bad Channels soundtrack:

http://www.heavyharm...me=Bad+Channels

:beerbang:

Yep, "Bad Channels" and "Demonic Toys" were both made by the same studio - Full Moon Pictures. :drink:

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...