Gbayemporium from Canada

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just told him that he declined my reasonable offers (he declined a $0.20 discount!!! amongst the others! :spchewie: ) & that was his message :

"Anus, :guitbannana:

Do the math. Even 20c off a $2.62 item that was already on sale for 25% off is a big percentage. Why not just be happy that the item is on sale and use the buy it now? I gave you the $1 off the XXX CD because that was a fair offer. :bananamac:

And seriously, how many I have of a title is meaningless. Stores have hundreds of an item for sale, do they sell them cheaper because of that? No.

And why don't you try not to tell me how to run my business? Would you like me to show up at your job and tell you what to do?

"I will be waiting for the cd"

Go find it from someone else. I don't want your money or your business. There's no reason or excuse to be a jerk.

DON'T have a nice day. In fact, go fuck yourself."

pe8aineiapogelia.gifmasturbate.gifmanpeeeee.gif

Not sure I'd have bought anything from them in the first place. If my missus saw a purchase on my credit card statement from somewhere that sounds like Gayemporium then I'd have many questions to answer...

Gbayemporium is the biggest cunt on the planet. He is a bag o' shit and a waste of skin. He'll probably e-mail you and threaten you for the next few years. NEVER deal with this jerk off...NEVER. He'll find this tread and probably demand (ie: whine like the stinky twat that he is) to get it taken off because it hurts his feelings, funny, how can someone without a soul have feelings?

I'm sorry but I had to hold back my hate for this guy, next time I might say it like it is and not sugar coat it so damn much.

Gbayemporium is the biggest cunt on the planet. His is a bag o' shit and a waste of skin. He'll probably e-mail you and threaten you for the next few years. NEVER deal with this jerk off...NEVER. He'll find this tread and probably demand (ie: whine like the stinky twat that he is) to get it taken off because it hurts his feelings, funny how can someone without a soul have feelings?

I'm sorry but I had to hold back my hate for this guy, next time I might say it like it is and not sugar coat it so damn much.

C'mon Dave, open up and tell us how you really feel..... :)

Maybe you also think that if one beautiful woman likes you, you won't fuck her so it's your problem actually.

He declined all my 4 reasonable offers (20c was the smallest) so mr. lawyer if one guy declined the smallest how he could knocked down $5 in another cd? Anyway he could just have declined my offers, no hard feelings life is so short. But the personal blame attack was out of mind.

I think that just because there is a best offer option, it doesn't mean you have to use it.

Seems that you could have spent the extra 20c and not been such a baby about it.

Well, wasn't he just responding to you crying that he didn't accept your offers? Or did he email you out of the blue?

To me, if someone whines about not having an offer accepted they're open game. Man up, spend the extra 20c or just be quiet about it.

Nothing irks me more than making a best offer and then having a moronic seller yakking at ya for using it. If you are gonna to refuse a $0.20 discount, then TURN OFF the darn thing, DOH! :rolleyes:

From the seller's perspective, I'm sure they get sick and tired of A: cheapskates making cheap ass offers, like for 80% off, and B: buyers whining when they don't accept an offer.

It goes both ways, kind of like koogles!

From the seller's perspective, I'm sure they get sick and tired of A: cheapskates making cheap ass offers, like for 80% off, and B: buyers whining when they don't accept an offer.

It goes both ways, kind of like koogles!

I don't care, it is solely the seller's problem. If they want to use the "Best offer" option they should prepare to deal with all offers.

Besides, 80% discount on a retarderly inflated price still may be more than the actual cost the item is worth for.

So ya, bottom line is - if you opt to offer "Best offer," deal with it and be grateful people are considering your items.