Accept To Reunite...

Metal T

It sounded promising but after hearing the two songs from the jam session I don't think it'll work. Bring bck David Reece!!

I like TT Quick, and I like Accept, but I can't see this combination taking off. I sense a train wreck on the horizon.

As Rick said above bring back Reece!

If UDO is not involved at least bring in the other singer you've worked with but to be honest without UDO I don't see any point of them doing this. Plus UDO has said that is was Wolf that didn't want a reunion but now Wolf is saying that it's UDO that didn't want to do it.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Has some serious potential...Tornillo's delivery is not unlike Udo's.The only concern id have is if his voice could hold up to the abuse of a long worldwide tour,Udo's style is pretty demanding on the vocal chords.As far as Reece goes i CANNOT stand that guy.Wolf would let him back in the band when pigs fly out of his ass.Ever heard Reese do the classic Accept stuff? I heard a soundboard when he was in the band and it was freaking horrible!! I think Mark could do the older stuff with some more conviction,then again i guess Wolf could've called Peter Dirkschneider.. :whistle:

Has some serious potential...Tornillo's delivery is not unlike Udo's.The only concern id have is if his voice could hold up to the abuse of a long worldwide tour,Udo's style is pretty demanding on the vocal chords.As far as Reece goes i CANNOT stand that guy.Wolf would let him back in the band when pigs fly out of his ass.Ever heard Reese do the classic Accept stuff? I heard a soundboard when he was in the band and it was freaking horrible!! I think Mark could do the older stuff with some more conviction,then again i guess Wolf could've called Peter Dirkschneider.. :whistle:

After playing the samples Mark's voice does sound similar to UDO's and it's not to bad.

After playing the samples Mark's voice does sound similar to UDO's and it's not to bad.

I can sorta see why they picked him because yea, his voice has/had a resemblance to Udo's... especially if you listen to TT Quick's METAL OF HONOR album... however, that was 25 years ago and from those samples, it sounds to me like he ain't aged very gracefully. :whistle:

I love ACCEPT but does anyone really care about a 'reunion' (& I use the term loosely) without UDO?? I saw UDO open for SAXON on the "METALHEAD" tour & he was amazing!! There is no ACCEPT without UDO..... :tsk:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOyQJOcp2nI

Sneaky peek of a new Accept track "The Abyss" -- sounds pretty bad ass to me...