Impulse Music - Trustworthy store?

someone i know orderd a dvd from impulse and has had no item recevied and no emails answered. anyone else had issues witht them at all lately...?

from the above messages it looks like the best way to deal with them is via phone, is this right...?

Sure, if you can get them to answer the phone. I'm done with these guys...

someone i know orderd a dvd from impulse and has had no item recevied and no emails answered. anyone else had issues witht them at all lately...?

from the above messages it looks like the best way to deal with them is via phone, is this right...?

Sure, if you can get them to answer the phone. I'm done with these guys...

Now that they moved to Colorado Springs I've never ordered from them and even avoid them on Amazon.

I was down there in June and tried like hell to get a hold of someone on the phone and even left a message and never heard back. We went by the address listed on the website and it's just an empty office building. That pissed me off as I would of dropped some serious coin in there.

• 1 year later...

Soooo, I see Impulse Music is now a sponsor and exclusive CD dealer for MR Fest 3. I wonder if when someone walks up and ask them a question if they'll turn their back to them and ignore them?

I thought

Soooo, I see Impulse Music is now a sponsor and exclusive CD dealer for MR Fest 3. I wonder if when someone walks up and ask them a question if they'll turn their back to them and ignore them?

I thought the same thing Mike. My wife asked me if I should ask them where the hell their store is since we drove to the address on their site and what do you know no store. I used to love buying from them but I've given up unless they can convince me otherwise. I'm wondering if they've now moved back to Chicago area since their coming to this event.

I thought

I thought the same thing Mike. My wife asked me if I should ask them where the hell their store is since we drove to the address on their site and what do you know no store. I used to love buying from them but I've given up unless they can convince me otherwise. I'm wondering if they've now moved back to Chicago area since their coming to this event.

In 1997-98 me and a buddy drove there, six hours away and shopped in the store. One of the best days man...great music everywhere. We both dropped about $800 a piece. The guys there were pretty cool and I was a loyal customer. I remember walking in and hearing Belly of the Beast playing by Tigertailz. Needless to say I bought it because I heard it...my first taste of the band.

Years later it became increasingly hard to get a hold of hem to place an order, even online. At one point I thought they were closed. No return calls or emails. I stopped shopping there...

I hope things have changed...

I ordered an in stock cd from their website about a year back. Never heard a peep. So they have all my credit card info and everything and here I have to constantly worry if they either a: charged my card or if b: someone will get my card info and start using it.

I ordered an in stock cd from their website about a year back. Never heard a peep. So they have all my credit card info and everything and here I have to constantly worry if they either a: charged my card or if b: someone will get my card info and start using it.

Same thing happen to me. :angry2:

• 3 years later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

It's been a few years now and I wanted to see if anyone has had any dealings with them. Their site is still up and it looks like they even list if an item is in stock or not. They have some stuff I'd like to get but wanted to see if they are better now.