Steel Panther

Glen

Just found out, they will be releasing a CD single version of Death to all but metal, over here on the 15th.

It will contain an exclusive track, I want your tits!

Another one for the pre-order list I think!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out, they will be releasing a CD single version of Death to all but metal, over here on the 15th.

It will contain an exclusive track, I want your tits!

Another one for the pre-order list I think!

HAHA! I want that b-side!!!

Album is fuckin awesome.

Eatin aint cheatin is pure Roth era Van Halen, to the point that you could swear they were gonna launch into Dance the night away, at any minute!

Party all night is a blatant Living on a prayer rip off as well.

Amazing stuff!

Oh this is classic.

Just watched the video to Death to all but metal on Amazon, and its censored.

In many ways its even funnier, as the censorship was obviously done with a sense of humour as well (hence MTV getting censored as a swear word)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/mpd/permalink/m...7:m7C7VNOI1O0XP

It's 9th of June today!!! Which means 8th of June in UK? Which means hopefully this was shipped and will be in my hands at the end of this week. Shipping from the UK's been really quick lately. JOY!!!

I have listened to the album about four times today already.

Amazon usually email you to confirm its been shipped.

They usually ship a few days before if the item is released on a Monday (they shipped mine on Saturday).

Just checked my emails - it was sent on Saturday the 6th of June. I head back up the coast on Thursday morning... hoping to Jeebers it arrives before then. Then I'd have 4 hours to put it on repeat for the drive up there! :lol: Can't wait.

I reckon its touch and go, as its averaged about 5 working days usually, but I do know that I sent something to the US a few months back during a weekend holiday, and it got there in less than that!

Yeah, I know Tim (2)'s sent me a few packages lately and they were here at record speeds, but I will not be surprised if I have to wait till the start of next week to hear this. Still, at least that'll give me some joy next Monday morning on the way to work.

Come on Geoff, we all cant live up to Tim(2) Package! and to add insult to injury, a couple packages! well the standard package isnt going to find you that fast, you may have to go to it, just fyi.

I'll be leaving up the coast early on Thursday morning, so no chance of me getting this before Sunday night. :( Oh well, party time on Monday morning!!

Jesus really does exist, and he works at Amazon! Yep, that's right, got my CD in the mail today. I was trying to wait till tomorrow's road trip to listen to it, but I couldn't resist. It's on now... and freakin' awesome. Love every song so far, and the new versions of old songs are great too. Love the addtional line in 'Death to all but metal': "50 Cent's a fag, so is Kayne West, Shooting hot sperm on each others chest'. :lol: 'Community Property' is just brilliant too. Loving this!

The slurping noises on the sentimental acoustic love ballad as he sings about a groupie sucking his balls all night - HAHA!

You know whats pretty fucking sad! when an American cant even purchase the new release of an American band, IN AMERICA!!! what a fucking crock of shit! fucking bullshit. and they wonder why they are going bankrupt, it aint people downloading music, I'll tell you that right now!

You know whats pretty fucking sad! when an American cant even purchase the new release of an American band, IN AMERICA!!! what a fucking crock of shit! fucking bullshit. and they wonder why they are going bankrupt, it aint people downloading music, I'll tell you that right now!

I ordered it from Amazon UK, it was less than $15 including shipping, that's not too bad. :)

I ordered it from Amazon UK, it was less than $15 including shipping, that's not too bad. :)

They are all out of stock! plus did you get yours yet?

Not yet, but according to them, it shipped yesterday.

>> You know whats pretty fucking sad! when an American cant even purchase the new release of an American band, IN AMERICA!!! what a fucking crock of shit! fucking bullshit. and they wonder why they are going bankrupt, it aint people downloading music, I'll tell you that right now! <<

The album has been pushed back to ...... (you're never going to believe this)

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

Nov. 3rd in the States. Don't ask why, I don't know.

>> You know whats pretty fucking sad! when an American cant even purchase the new release of an American band, IN AMERICA!!! what a fucking crock of shit! fucking bullshit. and they wonder why they are going bankrupt, it aint people downloading music, I'll tell you that right now! <<

The album has been pushed back to ...... (you're never going to believe this)

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

Nov. 3rd in the States. Don't ask why, I don't know.

are you serious?!?! :o

Not yet, but according to them, it shipped yesterday.

Let me know how it is, I dont know if im going to be able to buy cd's for awhile, enjoy it for me, I'll pick it up sooner or later.

I got my copy from Play.com yesterday and I must admit, I am really enjoying it. I laughed out loud throughout most of it (because of how pretty fucking juvenile it all is to be honest - I suppose we all have that side to us) but there is no denying that musically, this is excellent (minus one or 2 average tracks). Great to play spot the band throughout the cd. So far (and the list is getting longer after each play) Van Halen, Motley Crue,Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Extreme, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Cinderella, Poison...insert band name here. Jeez even old Justin Hawkins turns up one one track.

Anyways - Good fun and more spins guaranteed, but for how long I ask before it gets filed under 'S' rarely to appear again?