Bands you would like to see live...

Dudes,

it would be might interesting which bands or musicians you would love to have seen but never had any chance (too young?) to see them live???

For me I am really sad that I never have seen:

ABBA (one of my all-time faves when I was a young fart - still love their music...)

QUEEN (with Freddie...)

PINK FLOYD (The walls tour...)

and ELVIS

I've seen most of my favorites at least once but have never seen Helloween or Dio. Either of those would be choice.

Seen lots and lots of concerts in my 39 years on the planet but I would have to say Judas Priest and Dio would be the two bands I missed that I would love to see. I guess I could add some lesser known bands like Electric Angels, Aviator, Icon and Roxanne.

I`ve seen most of the bands that I really like over the years, a few I`d like to of seen were/are.....

Y&T (hoping to see them in November)

Little River Band

Night Ranger

Survivor

Toronto

Wrabit

Le Roux

Journey (with Perry)

Survivor (at their height - mid 80s)

Rainbow (with Dio)

Black Sabbath (with Dio)

Thin Lizzy (original line up)

AC/DC (with Bon Scott)

Triumph

Mind you ive been to literally 100s of gigs since 1982 so cant complain.

Some of my fav gigs - Maiden (Piece Of Mind), Marillion (Script), Jovi (slippery), Dio (Holy Diver), Queen (at Knebworth), Giant (at Marquee), Danger Danger (debut tour of UK), Love/Hate (Blackout tour at Marquee), Guns n Roses (Milton Keynes), REO (Hammy Odeon mid 80s).......etc.

The Godz

Starz

Angel

Streetheart (although I came close once in Canada)

Toronto (although I came close once in Canada again)

Head East

Aviary

Powder

Zon

Queen

F.M. (Canadian band)

The Baby's

Funny Money

Storm

Most of the above never toured the UK .... Queen played Man City's old ground and at the time I was living about 3 miles away and could hear strains of the gig on the wind!

I am curious what Shotgun Messiah would have been like in '91 after the Second Coming release. Whether a bar scene or opening up for someone else I'd imagine some serious head banging.

W.A.SP. would be cool.

There are plenty of others for me.

I`ve seen most of the bands that I really like over the years, a few I`d like to of seen were/are.....

Little River Band

Night Ranger

Survivor

Toronto

Wrabit

Le Roux

I saw the Little River Band at Sunfest here in West Palm Beach in Florida last year and they kicked ass. The harmonies and vocals are still there. Pleasant surprise.

Also today finally got to see Candlebox on this year's Sunfest lineup. Yesterday we saw Tonic and The Gin Blossoms. Candlebox just kicked my ass. Tonic was good and The Gin Blossoms just didn't seem interested.

Pretty much every band in my collection that isn't on my Trade/Sale list. :)

Cauterize mostly, though. And Danger Danger and Treat.

Little River Band

Night Ranger

Survivor

Toronto

Wrabit

Le Roux

I saw the Little River Band at Sunfest here in West Palm Beach in Florida last year and they kicked ass. The harmonies and vocals are still there. Pleasant surprise.

Even though the current line isn`t classic LRB, I would have loved to have seen that show! :tumbsup:

I`m guessing Wayne Nelson is the main vocalist now?

Being an Aussie I've been fairly deprived of good live shows. Here's a few I'd pay (or would have paid) good money to see live...

Harem Scarem !!!!!

Bad English

John Waite (solo gig)

Alias (think they toured with REO Speedwagon at the time??)

Bryan Adams (would love to have seen him play a huge venue back in the Waking Up The Neighbours period)

Danger Danger

Firehouse

Kix

Bonfire (great live band I've heard)

Skid Row (in their early days)

Foreigner (w/ Lou Gramm)

Aerosmith (on a late 80's tour)

Journey (would like to see them in their current form)

One that I've never seen and have always wanted to is Adam Bomb.... maybe one day. Another is The Deadthings... If they ever get back to the US I'm gonna make sure I fix this.

Another is Bonfire.... I'll be able to knock this one off my list after Rocklahoma.

DANGER DANGER

THUNDER

ICON

STEVIE RAY VAUGHN

HEAVEN & HELL/SABBATH (W/DIO)

SURVIVOR

TATTOO RODEO

PAT BENATAR

STEVIE NICKS

THE PRETENDERS

VAN HALEN (W/ROTH OR HAGAR)

AEROSMITH

ZZ TOP

VAIN

JUNKYARD

ACCEPT

BRITNY FOX (W/1ST SINGER)

SARAH McLACHLAN

MSG (ANY VERSION)

KROKUS

They were GREAT back in the day (I saw them on the Point Blank tour).....still a good live band now, but not great. Well worth seeing tho.

They were GREAT back in the day (I saw them on the Point Blank tour).....still a good live band now, but not great. Well worth seeing tho.

Wasn't exactly blown away by them at Firefest to be honest. They were down with Fair Warning and Winger on the list of bands that just didn't live up to expectations....

DANGER DANGER

THUNDER

ICON

STEVIE RAY VAUGHN

HEAVEN & HELL/SABBATH (W/DIO)

SURVIVOR

TATTOO RODEO

PAT BENATAR

STEVIE NICKS

THE PRETENDERS

VAN HALEN (W/ROTH OR HAGAR)

AEROSMITH

ZZ TOP

VAIN

JUNKYARD

ACCEPT

BRITNY FOX (W/1ST SINGER)

SARAH McLACHLAN

MSG (ANY VERSION)

KROKUS

Yes ICON, I'd like to have seen them back in the 80's as well. Another band that springs to mind is Boston, but I heard they were'nt big on touring is that true?

Wasn't exactly blown away by them at Firefest to be honest. They were down with Fair Warning and Winger on the list of bands that just didn't live up to expectations....

I thought they were much better than Fair Warning and miles better than Kip Wanger.

Being an Aussie I've been fairly deprived of good live shows. Here's a few I'd pay (or would have paid) good money to see live...

Harem Scarem !!!!!

Bad English

John Waite (solo gig)

Bryan Adams (would love to have seen him play a huge venue back in the Waking Up The Neighbours period)

Danger Danger

Firehouse

Kix

Foreigner (w/ Lou Gramm)

I've seen Firehouse numerous times and it doesn't matter if it is a festival, fairgrounds, bar or arena, they always seem like they want to be there and play for the crowd.

I saw Aerosmith (Jackyl opened for them) but I don't remember a single thing about the concert. Not sure what that means. :unsure:

Harem Scarem !!!!!

Bad English

John Waite (solo gig)

Danger Danger

Firehouse

Kix

Foreigner (w/ Lou Gramm)

I've seen Firehouse numerous times and it doesn't matter if it is a festival, fairgrounds, bar or arena, they always seem like they want to be there and play for the crowd.

I saw Aerosmith (Jackyl opened for them) but I don't remember a single thing about the concert. Not sure what that means. :unsure:

Probably means you enjoyed yourself!

Would like to have seen Saraya

Yep, I would be there for sure :)

Did anyone of you know the german Festival "KEEP IT TRUE"? They will have another great line-up for 2010 with a long awaited band: FIFTH ANGEL!!! I will be there :bananamac:

HMM!

I would love to see these bands again:

NEW YORK DOLLS

THE ANSWER

KIX

STARZ

BAZOOKA JONES

I would like to see these bands for the first time:

NEW ENGLAND

U.F.O.

FARCRY

ROCKARMA