Board back up.

Wow, just got this when I tried to reply to a PM after just sending another one off:

The error returned was:

You cannot send another PM until Apr 14 2009, 01:48 PM

Does this mean I can't send PM's in quick succession? How odd...

Nope. Gotta wait 3 minutes between sending PMs. That's the big change actually. It's to prevent spammers from registering and then using scripts to PM-spam all the users on the board.

Cool. Finally some relief from Matt's bombardments. :)

As if id do that

ok maybe

but you love it

You know it. So do my pugs.

Welp, I still can't login to the HH board from my work computer. Dunno why, but I can't exactly call up the I.T. department and ask 'em "Hey, why can't I log onto this message board that I'm not supposed to be using during work hours?" so I guess you'll be seeing a bit less of me around these parts during the day. :(

Welp, I still can't login to the HH board from my work computer. Dunno why, but I can't exactly call up the I.T. department and ask 'em "Hey, why can't I log onto this message board that I'm not supposed to be using during work hours?" so I guess you'll be seeing a bit less of me around these parts during the day. :(

If clearing cache and cookies doesn't do it, have you tried a different web browser (FireFox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari)?

Are you using a Favorites list and clicking on that? Try a google search, and find the Heavy Harmonies Forums, and then click on the cached link instead of the main link. That's how we back-door stuff on the work PC here :angel:

Has anyone else beem having trouble getting into the forum, keeps coming up with IPS error - data base problem.

What I`m finding consistently is that once in the forum, when trying to click new posts, nothing happens.

Is it me? :unsure:

Has anyone else beem having trouble getting into the forum, keeps coing up with ISP error - data base problem.

What I`m finding consistently is that once in the forum, when trying to click new posts, nothing happens.

No, it's not you ! This time ..... :tumbsup:

Has anyone else beem having trouble getting into the forum, keeps coing up with ISP error - data base problem.

Thanks Bernd...this time ;)

I've had that aswell Faron - Ignore the German bloke. ;)

He know`s his football :lol:

He know`s his football :lol:

Hey, hey !! Do I hear some sarcasm ?!?! :lol:

Yeah, I've had it about 3 or 4 times this week too. Luckily I still know how to party.

If clearing cache and cookies doesn't do it, have you tried a different web browser (FireFox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari)?

Can't... all I have on the machine @ work is IE (which I f**king HATE), don't have access to any other browsers...

Are you using a Favorites list and clicking on that? Try a google search, and find the Heavy Harmonies Forums, and then click on the cached link instead of the main link. That's how we back-door stuff on the work PC here

Nope, no favorites list... I just type the URL each time. I tried your Google idea anyway and got the same result... was able to log in, but then got kicked right back out again.

I give up for now. I had a similar problem at a different forum for a while on the same machine, which suddenly went away as soon as it appeared, so I'm hoping that somewhere along the line the same thing will happen here.